Favorite Cirque du Soleil Show

I remember when it was basically two touring show and they hadn't set up any permanent shows. The first show I saw was Nouvelle Experience in 1990 when it was on tour in San Francisco, and the show ironically had its last show in Vegas.

I've see Mystere twice, and a lot of its acts came from Nouvelle Experience, including the bungee act. That's about it. I've been to Vegas and thought about seeing O without a reservation, but it was basically sold out solidly for years.

In many ways they may be spreading themselves out a little too thin. I'm wondering if they really need to be doing 8 different productions in Vegas.

The only show I saw from Cirque du Soleil was their very first one in a tent in the 80s! My parents had seen them as a street act in Quebec city (my hometown) and brought us as kids to see their first tour! Because DH is a big Beatles fan, we are thinking of buying tickets for LOVE when we go to Vegas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!