Favorite Character Meal for two adult ladies?

Another vote for Garden Grill... good food served family style, no buffet. Characters are Mickey, Pluto, Chip (my main squeeze) and Dale and the interaction is more personal one-on-one due to the restaurant layout.

Yet is that a CP photo as your avatar? ;)

It is! The food was not good that day and the characters were slow coming around. My wife and I both decided that it was the last time eating there. Absolutely not worth the price.

It is! The food was not good that day and the characters were slow coming around. My wife and I both decided that it was the last time eating there. Absolutely not worth the price.
I'm glad at least you got a good photo! Just curious, which meal did you have? I really don't think the food is great at any of the character meals. We mostly go for the experience.

I'm glad at least you got a good photo! Just curious, which meal did you have? I really don't think the food is great at any of the character meals. We mostly go for the experience.

We were there for dinner.

I really enjoy the food at Tusker House. The character interaction is much better too. It’s the best character meal on property in my opinion.

Another vote for Tusker House here. It's our only must do every trip and pretty much the only character meal we do now. I think you'll have more variety there than Garden Grill food wise and 1900PF character wise.

If Minnie is a must, check out Hollywood and Vine- I rarely recommend it but I do think its better than Chef Mickey.

I like the idea of Hollywood and Vine, but can't figure how to add it into a park day with only 3 full days and one half (or maybe 3/4) day. (We have a SciFi lunch and an Oga's ADR one day). So I decided to schedule BOTH Garden Grill and Tusker House, because we have dinner times scheduled (at least at this point) at both AK and Epcot.

Thank you so much.

Love Garden Grill...great food, service and the characters have always been really interactive. Plus it seems to be one of the quieter character meals.

For ladies 1900 park fare is quite nice! I love it their and I'm a dude. But it's full of whimsy and food is pretty good. Try the strawberry soup!

I went on a trip with a group of adults recently, many of whom are not Disney people. We went to 1900 Park Fare, and not only did they like the food (one of the guys downed the strawberry soup so fast our attentive waiter brought him the recipe) but they actually quite enjoyed the characters too. It was fun. And yes, more adult. (Although, I'd also been there on other trips with my little kids, and they loved it too).

And can't go wrong with Tusker House (for someone who is a bit adventurous in food) or Garden Grill (for those who are not).

Many choices, can't go wrong :)

We did CP for breakfast with four adults, youngest was 54 (me) and we had a blast. Food was pretty good too which surprised me as I've always avoided character buffets.

I would suggest garden grill, lovely food all grown on property, family style. Good interaction with the characters. My hubby & I love it. My mother in law loves it too and she’s in her 70s.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter