Favorite and Least Favorite Rides in Each Park?

-_Stitch-Up-Scrump_-

Mouseketeer
Hello Guys! Just wanted to ask a question to you guys... what are you 3 favorite and 3 least favorite rides or attractions at DW? (In order)

Disclaimer I haven’t been to Pandora or TSL yet.

MK:
Favorites: 1. Space Mountain 2. Splash Mountain 3. Big Thunder Mountain
Least Favorites: 1. IASW 2. PPF 3. Barnstormer

Epcot:
Favorites: 1. TT 2. SE 3. LWTL
Least Favorites: 1. Seas 2. MS 3. TTC

HS:
Favorites: 1. RNRC 2. SM/TSM 3. Fantasmic
Least: 1. TOT 2. Indiana Jones 3. Was GMR

AK:
Favorites: 1. Festival of the Lion King 2. EE 3. KS
Least: 1. TS 2. KRR 3. Fiding Nemo

Now tell me yours!

Mk:
like: peter pan, people mover, jungle cruise
dislike: its a small world, barnstormer, magic carpets/dumbo
Epcot:
like: test track, soarin, mexico ride
dislike: livin with the land
Hollywood Studios:
like: rockin roller coaster, tower of terror, slinky dog
dislike: star tours
animal kingdom:
like: flights of passage, everest, dinosaur
dislike: none

MK
Like all except princess rides(sorry fantasyland:guilty:) and MTP.
Epcot
All rides except frozen(I like the drop but too flashy, with no backbone).
AK
I like all except Dino rides.
HWS
I like TOT, TSL, and Star wars.
That is all.:donald:
HMU if you wanna talk about disney stuff.

Magic Kingdom

2. Space Mountain
  3. Princesses
Dislikes
  1. The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
  2. Swiss Family Treehouse
  3. The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh

Epcot

2. Frozen
  3. The aquarium
Dislikes
  1. Mission Space Orange
  2. Mission Space Green
  3. The Mission Space aftershow area and gift shop

Animal Kingdom

1. Kilimanjaro Safari's (along with the other animals throughout the park)
  2. Flight of Passage
  3. Expedition Everest

Dislikes
  1. Primeval Whirl
  2. It's Tough to Be a Bug
  3. TriceraTop Spin

Disney's Hollywood Studios

2. Star Tours
  3. Fantasmic
Dislikes
  1. Hollywood & Vine
  2. All of the construction
  3. The Muppets show

Magic Kingdom

2. Space Mountain
  3. Princesses
Dislikes
  1. The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
  2. Swiss Family Treehouse
  3. The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh

Epcot

2. Frozen
  3. The aquarium
Dislikes
  1. Mission Space Orange
  2. Mission Space Green
  3. The Mission Space aftershow area and gift shop

Animal Kingdom

1. Kilimanjaro Safari's (along with the other animals throughout the park)
  2. Flight of Passage
  3. Expedition Everest

Dislikes
  1. Primeval Whirl
  2. It's Tough to Be a Bug
  3. TriceraTop Spin

Disney's Hollywood Studios

2. Star Tours
  3. Fantasmic
Dislikes
  1. Hollywood & Vine
  2. All of the construction
  3. The Muppets show
I have got to guess you don't like mission space? :):stitch2:

I have got to guess you don't like mission space? :):stitch2:

Mission Space is boring and it has killed people. It did have a no line when I was there, so I guess that could be seen as positive. (So long as you’re willing to risk getting stuck in a pod for 30-40 minutes.)

8499A4B4-DD04-47F2-B249-964EAA0F42A4.jpeg

My favorite are them all. I go for a week to all the parks and i just wanna make the most of my time and go on e very single one. My dad does the planning, but we choose which ones to go on. #TEENSMAKEDESCIONSINDISNEY:donald:!!!

Magic Kingdom:
Favorites: 1.
Space Mountain 2. Seven Dwarfs Mine Train 3. It's a Small World Runner Up: Carousel of Progress
Least Favorites: 1. Jungle Cruise 2. Astro Orbiter 3. Peter Pan's Flight Runner Up: Space Ranger Spin

EPCOT
Soarin' 2. Test Track 3. Gran Fiesta Tour Runner Up: Imagination
Least Favorites: 1. Living with the Land 2. Frozen Ever After 3. The Seas Runner Up: Mission:Space

Hollywood Studios
Slinky Dog Dash 2. Tower of Terror 3. Rockin Roller Coaster Runner Up: Midway Mania
Least Favorites: 1. Star Tours 2. Indiana Jones Stunt Show 3. Star Wars Launch Bay Runner Up: Alien Swirling Saucers.

Animal Kingdom
Flight of Passage 2. Expedition Everest 3. DINOSAUR Runner Up: Na'vi River Journey
Least Favorites: 1. Festival of Lion King 2. Kilimanjaro Safaris 3. It's tough to be a bug. Runner Up: Kali River Rapids

Here’s how I would rank the best/worst rides at each park, based on my own preferences of course.

{I believe I have rode every ride except Mission Space, Astro Orbiter, and the two Dino carnival rides at AK}

//I just finished my 12th trip to Disney World this year so I still think I’m qualified?¿//

Magic Kingdom

Best:

1. Splash Mountain

Is very possibly my favorite Disney ride of all time. The music is great and on a hot Florida day what’s better than a water ride?

2. Pirates of the Caribbean

I love this ride but the lines are usually really long until night. Most trips we go and ride this at nighttime to get off our feet for a while. For someone who has major feet pain at Disney World this ride is a blessing. It’s also air conditioned and has awesome effects. They recently changed parts of it so if you’ve rode it before now it’s different. All of the workers on this ride work so hard and are so nice too. You can’t deny it, it’s a ride so fun they made a movie franchise out of it and a very successful one too.

+ bonus they have cute animals on the ride too

3. Tiki Room

OKAY SO YEAH I’m biased because I have a slight (insane) obsession with birds but like it’s classic! You know all of your favorite rides with air conditioning? Yeah well you wouldn’t have gotten that without this ride! Your favorite rides with moving AND speaking robots? That wouldn’t have happened without his ride! The first time I road it it actually had Zazu and Iago on it and I did not like it back then. When they changed it back to its classic ways I loved it! The birds are really cute, they sing music to you, it’s air conditioned, and you get to sit down and relax on this ride on the hottest of days. You're welcome.

+Runaway Train/Big Thunder Mountain

The ride is absolutely out of control and very VERY loud but it’s so fun! Make sure you are okay with almost falling out of the ride, standing up, or slamming into the person sitting beside you though. I also must point out this ride is so much better if you are in the back and if it is at night! It’s a complete different experiment at nighttime and in the back. If it was always that fun It would be in the top three.

+ Winnie the Pooh

Yeah basically I just love Pooh bear, this ride is relaxing, it has fun bees, plants, and honey you can play with on your way in line, and it leads you to a cute Pooh themed gift shop idk. I just really love Pooh and this ride makes me want to cry every time.

Worst:

1. Stitch’s Great Escape

Just burn it already okay? Who wants to watch a ride about farts?? Not me.

2. Buzz Lightyear

At least Toy Story mania has some fun variation to it and cute animals. On the buzz ride you just get a boring tiny little laser gun you must shoot at tiny little Zurg logos. I can’t even tell what I’m hitting! It’s basically the same exact ride as Toy Story Mania except lamer.

3. Mine Train

The ride itself is not bad. It’s a smoother and quieter Runaway Train type ride but it feels very short and is never ever ever ever worth the wait. It’s a new ride but it’s not that good so I don’t understand why the wait is always so long. The faces on the dwarfs are kinda freaky tbh and the games they give you to play while waiting in line are in my opinion more fun than the ride itself.

+Peter Pan

Maybe it’s the fact that the ride is about 2 minutes long (if that) or that everyone in the world seems to be wanting to ride this ride. Whatever it is the ride is simply not good enough or long enough for me to wait 4 and a half hours to try to see as much in the rooms I can in the 1 second they give you to look at everything that is going on on this ride. The ride is very pretty and I like the different boats but COME ON.

+ Jungle Cruise

This ride is not bad but I’m personally not a fan of hearing the same puns over and over again while listening to my bad scream with laughter as if it isn’t the billionth time he’s heard them. (Now I’ll give you this Jingle Cruise is way more entertaining)

Animal Kingdom

Best:

1. Flight of Passage

Every single human being that has ever lived has wanted to fly. A lot of people want a dragon too. So what’s better than becoming a giant blue person that gets to fly over a complete new world on the back of a banshee while having water splashed in their face and smelling how amazing it is? Fun fact: nothing.

2. Expedition Everest

It’s just fun. I don’t know why. It just is. Also I don’t care what anyone says I SWEAR we go upside down.

3. Na’vi River Journey

It’s just *tears up* it’s so beautiful. And the robots are insane. They move more like real people than I do.

+Dinosaur

I just think dinosaurs are really cute. You are gonna think I’m nuts but the carnotourus is my favorite.

+Lion King show

I like anyone else love Lion King with all of my heart. Here’s the thing when you do lion king you have to do it right. And boy do they do it GOOD.

Worst:

1. 2 Dinosaur carnival rides

Just like why are they even still here?

2. It’s Tough to Be A Bug

Nobody likes it except for the sickos that like to hear kids cry and scream.

3. Killaminjaro Safari

The ride is actually pretty fun when the animals want to actually cooperate and be seen but if they don’t it’s just being driven through the woods by a drunk.

Hollywood Studios

Best:

1. Tower of Terror

It’s so fun! The suspense will literally kill you and the cast members costumes are soooooooklkkoooo pretty!! It’s basically the only ride where the cast members even try to stay in character anymore.

2. Star Tours

I love Star Wars and I love getting to see all of my favorite characters. I love the idea of a different thing every time so the ride never gets old and you get a new experience but when you ride the ride ten hundred times and all you get to see is Jarjar Binks it can get a little old.

3. Rock N’ Rollercoaster

It’s fun, loud and fast and it’s literally rock in roll. It also glows in the dark so yeah it’s pretty cool.

Worst:

1. Muppets

I like Bean and the rest of the Muppets but that stupid 3D guy? I’ll kill him.

2. Slinky Dog Ride

It’s not bad it’s just knew and overhyped and not worth the wait.

3. Toy Story Mania

Personally I just don’t really think we need 3 toy story rides when some of the best Disney movies have no rides at all. (We kind of have 4 if you count buzz) I don’t really like the shooting games (probably cuz I’m horrible at them)

Epcot

Best:

1. Soarin’

I’m a sucker for scented candles so yeah I love this ride.

2. Nemo

Honestly the only ride I really like at Epcot is soarin but I love the idea of real fish in the aquariums and Nemo and dory projected.

3. Frozen Ride

Personally I liked it more before they made it frozen (because ya know frozen is overhyped) and when the ride first changed I had to wait like 40 hours to ride it but it’s really really pretty.

Worst:

1. Figment

Just don’t even speak to me someone burn it.

2. Land of living

The ride really isn’t bad it’s just not very exciting. It’s a nice boat ride though just kind of boring.

3. Spaceship Earth

I like stitch more than this.

{{Very excited for Guardians and Ratitoulli (however you spell it) here!

To be completely honest the best part about Epcot is the food! }}

Magic Kingdom:
Favorite: Haunted Mansion and Pirates of the Caribbean
Least Favorite: Astro Orbiters and Mad Tea Party, I don't mind these rides at night, but during the day they make me really nauseous.

EPCOT:
Favorite: Soarin', Test Track, and Living With the Land
Least Favorite: Frozen Ever After (by a landslide) and American Adventure. I despise the Frozen ride and American Adventure is just boring

Hollywood Studios: (haven't been to Toy Story Land yet)
Favorite: Tower of Terror and Rock 'n' Rollercoaster (used to include Great Movie Ride I'm so mad)
Least Favorite: Dinsey Jr. show, I've never seen this but there's literally no point for it, something good could go there. (Mickey and Minnie ride will likely be here)

Animal Kingdom: (have been to Pandora)
Favorite: Expedition Everest, Dinosaur, and Kali River Rapids
Least Favorite: Triceratop Spin, went on it once a long time ago, but it's just a wanna-be Dumbo and that's not very exciting

Disneyland:
Favorite: Pirates of the Caribbean (by a landslide), Matterhorn, and holiday Haunted Mansion
Least Favorite: I honestly like them all but I guess the riverboat ride

California Adventure:
Favorite: Radiator Springs Racers, Grizzly River Run, and Soarin'
Least Favorite: Guardians of the Galaxy Mission Breakout I despise it

Just came back from trip that included TSL
Favorites:
MK: Pirates of the Caribbean or Space Mountain or Jungle Cruise
EPCOT: Test Track or Soarin'
HS: TOT and Rock n Roller Coaster and Slinky Dog Dash
AK Flight of Passage or Everest

Least Favorite:
MK: Astro Orbiter or Barnstormer
EPCOT: Figment or Nemo (Don't hate me)
HS: Any of the shows except for Fantasmic (I'm a 17 year old boy, I don't need Disney Junior or Frozen in my life)
AK: Primeval Whirl 🤮

Last edited:
Magic Kingdom

Best: Splash Mountain, POTC, Haunted Mansion
Worst: Enchanted Tiki Room, Hall of Presidents, Astro Orbiter

Epcot

Best: Soarin, Frozen Ever After, Test Track
Worst: Gran Fiesta Tour starring The Three Caballeros, Living with the Land, Spaceship Earth

Animal Kingdom

Best: Flight of Passage, Kali River Rapids, Kilimanjaro Safari
Worst: Dinosaur, TriceraTop Spin, It's Tough To Be A Bug

Hollywood Studios

Best: Rock N Rollercoaster, Tower Of Terror, Toy Story Mania
Worst: Star Tours, Muppet Vision 3D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!