Fav lunch spot

Not sure if you're looking for QS or TS but here goes: Kona Cafe at the Poly, The Wave and the Contemporary, Olivia's at Old Key West and pretty much anywhere in Disney Springs

I like the lunch menu at Whispering Canyon.

Haven't been to The Wave for lunch so far, but really enjoyed their breakfasts and dinners, so I'm guessing lunch is also good there.

Only at the resorts and presuming table vice quick service our favs are definitely Sanna (best non-signature on property IMO) and Beaches and Cream (fun atmosphere and great diner food)

My impression was that the OP was asking only about at resorts, but if Disney Springs is included then I would add Edison, House of Blues, and Raglan Road.

Well, if we're talking any resort, I'd say Pop.

Artisanal pizzas
Meatloaf, turkey or pot roast with mashed potatoes and gravy.

Available at lunch and dinner. :)

I LOVE the Mac and Cheese at POP Century - super creamy - plenty of cheese.

I always get it as a kids meal, so it comes with 2 sides and a drink - I get 1 pkg of apples and 1 pkg carrots with the carton of apple juice

Our favourites are Wolfgang Puck Express and Earl of Sandwich at Disney Springs.

Sanaa is a fab choice if you are looking for traditional table service (kind of off the beaten path if you're not staying at AKL, but imo worth the trip). I loved the lunch options at Geyser Point at the Wilderness Lodge last time we went--the menu is pretty small (salads and sandwiches, a few kids options) but delicious, and there's a lovely view of Bay Lake. Definitely a good option if you're looking to be a little tucked away. It's technically a lounge, so you get somewhat relaxed table service there but I think we actually were able to use a quick service credit on the DDP. Best of every world, I think!

If you are looking for counter service then the Gasparilla Grill at the Grand Floridian is great and the staff there is wonderful. Also love the Contemp Cafe at the Contemporary.

Resort only: Contempo Cafe, Capt Cook’s

With the addition of Disney Springs: Wolfgang Puck Express was the clear winner until we tried the ramen bowls at Morimoto. They are under $20 and a large portion, making them a great lunch option for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter