Fastpasses

I used my Citibank Costco Visa card. I called ahead and let them know when I would making a charge on a foreign website and had no problems with it going through both times.
Wow, interesting, thank you. I was reading all sorts of posts on these boards beforehand and no one (among 7 adults in my traveling party) could get any of their cards to work on that website.

When we are ready to go again, we will give it a try!

For those of you who booked a package, did you do it through the Tokyo Disneyland website? When we tried to purchase just park tickets on the website before our visit last fall, none of us could get any of our credit cards to work (we knew from reading these boards it might be a challenge). What type of card did you use to be successful?
I used the Bank of Montreal World Elite Mastercard. The site was busy so my first attempt didn’t go through. I called customer service thinking it’s the problem with my card but they confirmed my card should be ok. I tried again and it worked.

Thanks everyone for these tips and suggestions. Does anyone know if they charge you for the full vacation package at the time of the booking? When I’ve booked my WDW packages we don’t have to pay in full.

Thanks everyone for these tips and suggestions. Does anyone know if they charge you for the full vacation package at the time of the booking? When I’ve booked my WDW packages we don’t have to pay in full.
You need to pay in full at the time of booking.

Yes, you pay in full at booking for vacation package. For room only booking, you pay a deposit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter