Fastpasses are now on the same network

So that 10 mins wait was before they allow you to go into the buffeteria area ?
From what I read so far, 10.30am to 11am would be one of the best the time to go for lower crowds.

So that 10 mins wait was before they allow you to go into the buffeteria area ?
From what I read so far, 10.30am to 11am would be one of the best the time to go for lower crowds.
No that was how long it took to get through the line to pick up our food. We walked right into the line and waited for others to choose their food and that’s what took 10 minutes.

No that was how long it took to get through the line to pick up our food. We walked right into the line and waited for others to choose their food and that’s what took 10 minutes.
Wow... that more like ZERO wait time to me, so at 11am is a very good time to go indeed.

Nah, i actually already penciled in going there at 11+am after reading some blogs (some several years old) so your recent validation is all I needed.

BTW, it's now 10.30am at Tokyo and I checked TDL Alert at 10am also... it just shows all restaurants as 20 mins wait time for both times. Yeah... so much for that.

The app update has arrived! Press releases say that it will be available starting on the 23rd but since I'm not in Japan right now, I won't be able to test. The app gives an error when trying to pull Fastpasses when outside the resort but I have no idea if it will be possible to pull a Fastpass if you are in the other park. According to the text in the application, you can scan your FP starting from 5 minutes before the window begins. I assume the window will end 15 minutes after in line with the other parks.

Pulling Fastpasses seems to require a Japanese Disney account (trying to log in with a foreign Disney account will give a "registration location" error).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter