Fastpass system down

Furkisser

Earning My Ears
Has there been a precedence for the entire fp system down - legacy + max pass included? Will they do refunds?(for mp) Have not been able to book a single fp

Last edited:
I will be there tomorrow. This is making me nervous...
Hey! I'll be there too. I'm almost always at the rope to the right of the hub at rope-drop (commonly first on Peter Pan). Look for me and say hi, if you get the chance. I'll probably be wearing my blue Cubs cap. I also ride Buzz Lightyear a lot and many of my scores will be on the scoreboard at the end of the ride.

Rob

Has there been a precedence for the entire fp system down - legacy + max pass included? Will they do refunds?(for mp) Have not been able to book a single fp
Everything I've seen for MP has indicated "NO Refunds"
Doesn't hurt to check at City Hall to see if there is something they can do for you.

I'm here too and super frustrated. Ugh, Disney and their IT department need to get their act together. It it's not one thing it's another with them.

I posted in another forum about maxpass being down but I’ve actually made maxpasses this morning before breakdown and then was able to make TWO for this evening in the last 2 hours. My question is— if there’s a resort wide outage with even paper machines down? Will they still take my maxpass on my phone if it comes up?

Wow I knew it was busy, but didn't realize it was that bad! I'm also frustrated about Max Pass being down. However, the one I booked before the crash worked at Indiana Jones a couple hours ago. At one point I saw 3 Multiple Experience fast passes loaded to my app, I'm guessing because of the breakdown, but haven't tried using them yet and now "my plans" won't load. And no way I'm waiting on that guest service line for a refund of my 10$, it was like 2 hours long!

I just looked at the wait times and they are insane!! 115 for Indy, 150 for haunted mansion, 50 for Pirates. It’s got to be packed!!

Is there something special about today that is making it so crowded? I am in NZ and our trip next year is around these dates.

Is there something special about today that is making it so crowded? I am in NZ and our trip next year is around these dates.
It’s unofficial gay days as well as a lot of schools in Arizona are off this coming week.

It’s unofficial gay days as well as a lot of schools in Arizona are off this coming week.
Thank you, is it normally the week starting with Columbus Day that the schools are off? Next year Colombus day is the 14th which is after we leave on the 10th.

I wonder if it crashed due to the number of people in the parks trying to use it? You can still get paper fast passes right?

I wonder if it crashed due to the number of people in the parks trying to use it? You can still get paper fast passes right?

FP machines were closed as well. We went over to DCA in the early afternoon to try to get FP at the kiosks for MAD and a CM was there telling everyone FP machines were closed during the outage. Same was true when we tried to go to the Incredicoaster kiosks. Max pass is working now, but from late morning until early evening everything was down.

Last edited:
Yep. It happens. Not at all unprecedented. No refunds. You agree to that in the T&Cs when you purchase it. You can complain at City Hall but one look at the long line of super pissed people from the times it happened to me was enough for me to let it go. (Pun 100% intended :) ) I read the terms, I knew I was gambling that Disney IT would work based on the fact that it usually does but I lost those 2 times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter