FastPass restrictions for split stays

Yes, they are two different systems. ADRs have never been able to be booked across split stays.

What do people normally do to address the ADR booking? Is this something you would need to call MS to book for the split part(s)?

Well, I could not book my ADRs continuous for my Sept split stay. Just yesterday (Thursday).
I believe DVC's position is you have to call MS for split stays when booking ADRs. It is actually something that they are aware of and actually I've been told have proper procedures written down on how to make the reservations for you. They generally have told me never to expect to be able to do with with the dining line or online but you will need to call.

What do people normally do to address the ADR booking? Is this something you would need to call MS to book for the split part(s)?

As others said, call MS. MS has always done it for me and have always seemed more than happy to help with it. It's a known "issue". Or book a throwaway that covers the whole stay.

As others said, call MS. MS has always done it for me and have always seemed more than happy to help with it. It's a known "issue". Or book a throwaway that covers the whole stay.

Do you risk not getting those hard to get reservations for the split legs in this scenario?

Do you risk not getting those hard to get reservations for the split legs in this scenario?

For ADRs, no. ADRs don't require a reservation to hold them, so cancellation doesn't cause any concern. [FPs, which do require a reservation to hold them >30 days out, have recently been deleted, in some circumstances].

Reactions: CJN
I completed my ADRs this week for a split stay September- October (CCV & BWV). The dining line basically said bad luck. I didn’t bother with MS as I got the hard to get upfront anyway.

I've had split stays before and have always booked adrs across the entire stay in the first day

Glad to hear it’s been fixed. We are now looking at a split stay for our trip. We were hesitant when you couldn’t book across your stays.

To confirm ....All split stays now have continuous fp and adr window? Is that correct?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter