Fastpass + Question

Ryansdad0727

DIS Veteran
I have a SSR reservation for Dec 28-Jan 4. I have a platinum season pass. I have FP+ booked for those 8 days. We are headed down on the 27th and was going to HS that night. MDE says that I have exceeded my FP+ limit and will not let me book FP+ for the night of the 27th. Any ideas of why?

AP holders are only allowed a maximum of 7 days of FP+ within a 30 day period or length-of-stay if you are on property.

"Annual Passholders can make FastPass+ selections up to 30 days in advance. Secure up to 3 FastPass+ selections for one park per day, for up to 7 days. If plans change, it’s easy to update or cancel your selections, subject to availability.

Passholders with reservations at a Walt Disney World Resort hotel can start making FastPass+ selections as early as 60 days prior to the check-in date―and can secure FastPass+ selections for the length of stay or up to 7 days. Please note that if your length of stay is longer than two weeks, FastPass+ selections can be made for up to 14 days."

Ok, That makes sense. Now my question is, once I enter the park with my annual pass will it let me get FP+ or will I still not be able to get FP+ because of the 7 day rule?

Ok, That makes sense. Now my question is, once I enter the park with my annual pass will it let me get FP+ or will I still not be able to get FP+ because of the 7 day rule?
Correct; no FPs because the system has maxed you out of booking additional FPs.

If I have this figured out correctly, you could delete your FPs for your last day onsite right now and look for (and book) new FPs for your first day in the parks on the 27th (HS). Then the next day (morning of the 28th), you could try and book FPs for your last day onsite. Not sure how hard to get the FPs you had booked for your last day, but I can't think of another way to have FPs booked in advance for all of your days (other than cancelling FPs for a different day during your week instead of the last day in the above scenario). Good luck!

The OP has 8 days of FPs booked. OP would need to delete 2 days of FPs to open up FPs for the 27th. Then, attempt to rebook on the 28th for the 2 park days he deleted.

The OP has 8 days of FPs booked. OP would need to delete 2 days of FPs to open up FPs for the 27th. Then, attempt to rebook on the 28th for the 2 park days he deleted.

Thanks for correcting my info, Hiro. My apologies, OP, I assumed you just had 7 days booked, I didn't actually count out your onsite days.

Not going to delete those last two days. FOP and SDD. Will never get those again. Might be nice not having a schedule for a night. Thanks everyone..

One thing you can try is to call the AP Help Desk.

They have helped APs with DSprings Hotel stays book for more than 7 days... technically considered onsite for FP booking.

Where are you staying in the 27th? An onsite or DSprings reservation should allow FP booking, and if it doesn’t, call the Help Desk.

Thanks for the info. We are staying at Worldmark Kingstown Reef for the night. I think we will just go to HS for the shows and fireworks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter