Fastpass no longer available for Iron Man

gelatoni fan

DIS Veteran
Haven't seen any of the Disney bloggers mention this but Iron Man no longer offers regular Fastpasses.

You can still use the Fastpass line if you purchase the "Priority Special" package or have one from your hotel. This means that Winnie the Pooh and Hyperspace Mountain are the only rides at HKDL currently offering free regular Fastpass. If Ant Man doesn't open with Fastpass, we can all take it as a sign that HKDL is moving to paid Fastpasses.

yea, even on December 26, FP for Winnie and Hyperspace Mountain didnt run out. I took FP for Winnie at 12 and got a return for 12.45. Took one for Hyperspace Mountain at 16.35 and got a return for 17.20.

We were there on New Years Day and didn't even notice because I never saw the line get longer than 15 minutes. While I can understand paying for FP at Shanghai because the crowds can get so oppressive, I can't imagine anyone would pay at HK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!