Fastpass Issues this morning

Response from WDW; "Currently, our FastPass+ system is undergoing magical enhancements. We
are aware of this temporary outage and our teams are working quickly to
resolve it as soon as possible. We greatly appreciate your patience." The bold is mine.

Just tried again, still no. I signed out and then back in. Really shocked this has been an all day situation.

We talked to Concierge at the Contemporary, who called the IT people for us. They said it’s a problem with passholder accounts and that they’re going to try to fix it/reboot overnight. For what it’s worth. Fingers crossed for tomorrow.

I was having trouble booking fast passes for our main gate guest passes (my DH is a CM). I called about 1/2 hour ago and they told me that, due to system enhancements, many AP holders and CMs are unable to book fast passes. They told me to try again tomorrow.

Mine is just a single day ticket. I did not call today. If I can't book in the morning I will be calling, I don't do early mornings lol I can't get up and check every day if it's working ;)

I am am AP holder and I was able to make FP reservations at 7:15 AM this morning for tomorrow.

Cool, now the dining reservations are down. :jumping1:

I just made some ADR changes. That worked fine. However, after I cancelled a breakfast ADR all my fast passes disappeared! This was on the app. I went to the website and my fast passes are all there. It is unbelievable how sketchy this all is.

I just made some ADR changes. That worked fine. However, after I cancelled a breakfast ADR all my fast passes disappeared! This was on the app. I went to the website and my fast passes are all there. It is unbelievable how sketchy this all is.
It started working about 10 minutes later. But yeah, there is something serious going on lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!