Fastpass Issues this morning

We’re driving to the Parks right now and just wanted to see what same day FPs were available. Says no tickets, but we have Gold APs. It’s not the end of the world but sheesh, guys. Did Disney IT hire some people from Amazon?

Just got off the phone with Disney. The cast member said there is a system wide outage and they are hoping to resolve it within the hour. He recommended signing out and signing back in later. I guess just keep checking.
AGAIN?! Unbelievable and completely unacceptable! Disney, you should be ashamed.

I was there this weekend and it wouldn't let me book my additional fastpass in the park, do mobile ordering, or basically use MDE at all. They're having some SERIOUS issues with the website/app.

I was in Epcotthis afternoon and I got a push notification that I would not be able to book FPs online, but I should go to a kiosk instead.

Does anyone know where the kiosks are in Hollywood Studios?
Additional / Day-Of FastPasses / Kiosk Locations

- One additional FP can be selected per guest, subject to availability, using the MDX app or website or at any in-park kiosk once all prebooked FPs are used or expire. When that FP is used or expires, another FP can be scheduled and used (and so on). Guests can use the MDX website or app to schedule FPs in any park for that same day. In-park kiosks can also be used to schedule FPs, but only for attractions in that same park.

- MagicBands or tickets can be used at FP kiosks.

- Only one person in a party is necessary at the kiosk to schedule additional FPs.

- Only 4th FPs (and beyond) are not subject to tiering limitations. Scheduling less than 3 FPs for a day is not a shortcut to getting additional Group 1 FPs in the same park faster.

- Only 4th FPs (and beyond) can be chosen to repeat FP attractions. Scheduling less than 3 FPs for a day is not a shortcut to repeating an attraction with FP faster.

- If a FP return window has passed without being used, that FP can be rescheduled to later in the day (subject to availability).

- All scheduled FPs can be modified on either the MDX system or at a kiosk.

- Success at getting additional FPs depends primarily on two factors: the size of the group and how often one is willing to “refresh” the available FP list for an attraction. Constant refreshing, patience, and persistence can result in getting even the most difficult FPs as late as day-of.

Kiosk Locations

FP kiosks are located at a handful of locations in each park, and are generally open during normal park hours only. Depending on demand, not all of them may be open at all times and additional ones may be available. These locations have historically been very fluid. Guests are encouraged to verify these locations on park maps on the days of their visit:

MAGIC KINGDOM
  • Mickey's PhilharMagic
  • The Diamond Horseshoe
  • Jungle Cruise
  • Stitch's Great Escape!
  • City Hall / Guest Relations (not listed on park maps, not staffed)
EPCOT
  • Innoventions West Breezeway
  • Innoventions East Breezeway
  • Innoventions Plaza Tip Board (between SpaceShip Earth and Future World fountain)
  • International Gateway (between UK and France in World Showcase)
HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS
  • Corner of Hollywood Boulevard and Sunset Boulevard
  • Sunset Boulevard (between Tower of Terror and Rock 'n' Roller Coaster)
  • Toy Story Midway Mania
  • Muppet*Vision 3D
ANIMAL KINGDOM
  • Disney Outfitters
  • Island Mercantile
  • Kali River Rapids
  • Tusker House Restaurant
  • Guest Relations (not listed on park maps, not staffed)

Reactions: TAK

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter