Fastpass Issues this morning

PrincessDuck

DIS Veteran
I have a trip that starts on September 16 thru 21. Today should be my 60 days to do fast passes.

When I go in to make fastpass reservations, It only gives me the option of September 20th. It is the only date highlighted. I can not change the month to August or choose any other date in September.

Is there something that I need to do? I have visited WDW 20+ times, DVC member and AP. So, not my first time doing this stuff. I am at a loss as to why it is only giving me the choice of September 20.

I am also not able to book FPs for my trip. It has been giving me issues all week. It allowed me to book only 1 FP before the entire app crashed and no longer is even allowing me to click into a park to book my other 2 for that date.

Just got off the phone with Disney. The cast member said there is a system wide outage and they are hoping to resolve it within the hour. He recommended signing out and signing back in later. I guess just keep checking.

Yes, both the app and the website are saying I have no tickets when I try to add a FP+, but when I go to the tickets page it shows my Weekday Select AP assigned to me. Fortunately, it looks like existing FP+s are not affected.

I tried calling WDW tech support, but the recording says the hold time is more than 60 minutes.

I was able to book the first 4 days of FP+ this morning before the site started crashing. Took a lot of refreshing but eventually got them for the rest of the trip. However a really funky thing was happening, I booked a FP+ for Splash, but the confirmation page showed it for Space. At first I figured it was just user error, but then it happened again with my safari FP+ switching to Dinosaur! Think I got all the right ones now...

On a positive note, there were FP+ available for my first day for both the new Toy Story Land rides!

Same as the others. I added a quick trip 49 days from now but it will not allow me to make any FP+ selections.

I'm having issues as well. I'm only able to book FPs for my MNSSHP day. Anything else and the system says invalid ticket. As frustrating as it is I'm glad to know it's not just me.

I suppose I can hang up the phone, no point in sitting on hold. Thank you for letting us all know.

Last edited:

OH! So it is a ticket issue with us also. We have DAH tickets for the 20th, so that is why it is allowing us to make fast passes for that day. It is not recognizing out AP's though.

Yes, it took me a bit to realize on my laptop the only day I'm able to click to book anything is my party day. On my mobile I can tap into any day up to my party day, but I get an invalid ticket error.

I truly thought I made some error in linking something somewhere, but every part of reservation was done through Disney.

I haven't been able to book anything either and I've tried various browsers, laptops, and uninstalled the app twice.

Sat on hold with Disney for 1 hour and 15 minutes just to be told they are having issues and to try again later. Gah.

I have an AP and I'm getting the following:

Sorry to Interrupt!
To continue, please address the issues that apply to these Guests.
Have a vacation package? Looks like you’re early. Please come back 60 days prior to check-in.
Resort reservation within the next 60 days? Check that it’s linked to your account.
Theme park tickets? You need to link them to your account.
No theme park tickets? Purchase admission to start making FastPass+ selections.
Child under age 3? No ticket or FastPass+ is needed.

I have an AP and I'm getting the following:

Sorry to Interrupt!
To continue, please address the issues that apply to these Guests.
Have a vacation package? Looks like you’re early. Please come back 60 days prior to check-in.
Resort reservation within the next 60 days? Check that it’s linked to your account.
Theme park tickets? You need to link them to your account.
No theme park tickets? Purchase admission to start making FastPass+ selections.
Child under age 3? No ticket or FastPass+ is needed.

Yes, that's the same message i'm getting and I have an AP.

I've been trying to change some things for the past two days for our August trip and I haven't been able to do anything. I've tried my laptop, the app, my phone browser, nothing. Something is going with the tickets too, sometimes it shows one ticket, two tickets, three tickets or all four, and the corresponding existing FPs

We logged on right at 6am central without any problems. Olaf only showed up once. This was for 9/16-22 with MNSSHP and 4 day hoppers.

I'm going on Monday and am just trying to modify one of my FPs but it's not even letting me do that. It just keeps on saying there was an error and that I'll need to start over. It seems like lately they've been having a lot more technical difficulties than usual.

We logged on right at 6am central without any problems. Olaf only showed up once. This was for 9/16-22 with MNSSHP and 4 day hoppers.

That is the exact dates that we will be there. I was on a 6 am central also and could only book them for the 20th because we have Disney After Hours tickets for that night. We are Annual Pass Holders with valid passes. Just will not work for my family.

That is the exact dates that we will be there. I was on a 6 am central also and could only book them for the 20th because we have Disney After Hours tickets for that night. We are Annual Pass Holders with valid passes. Just will not work for my family.
My dates too. Also on just before 6am Central. I could only book for 18th because I have MNSSHP tickets. I have a one day ticket for Animal Kingdom for the 17th and it's not being recognized. Has it really been 4 hours now I've been attempting this?! All I want is a FOP fast pass.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter