Fastpass - How many can you have at once?

Becky999

Earning My Ears
Hi

Can anybody tell me how many Fastpasses you can have at a time?

Many Thanks

For a particular ride you can only hold one Fastpass per passport - you can only get a second Fastpass when the alloted time of the first Fastpass ends.

You can however hold a Fastpass for every Fastpass ride at the same time.

Thanks for your help Steve.

So am I right in thinking I could get a Fastpass for Peter Pan and then go straight to Big Thunder Mountain and get a fastpass for that ride.

Thanks
Becky

::MinnieMo

I thought you could only hold one at a time in each park and not get another until the "window" on your Fastpass slot had started - or 2 hours after getting the first one. Has it changed?

diberry said:
I thought you could only hold one at a time in each park and not get another until the "window" on your Fastpass slot had started - or 2 hours after getting the first one. Has it changed?
I thought that, too. It would be great if you could get one for each different FP attraction at the same time!

:wizard:

I think I read somewhere that the fastpasses had changed and are not like at WDW anymore. I think that you can collect several at a time, I will see if I can find the thread.

Being able to get a fastpass for more than one attraction at a time was the best thing ever and really really made our trip. The park was busy when we were there but our longest wait was 15 minutes for Phantom Manor. We managed to miss 75 minute waits because we fastpassed our way round the park :cool1:

That confirms it - I'm definitely losing my mind!! (but how will anyone tell the difference??? :rotfl2: ) I looked back at the thread Elaine mentioned above and I'd posted about it only last month but had forgotten. Oh dear!!! :confused3 :scratchin :confused: :sad2:

diberry said:
That confirms it - I'm definitely losing my mind!! (but how will anyone tell the difference??? :rotfl2: ) I looked back at the thread Elaine mentioned above and I'd posted about it only last month but had forgotten. Oh dear!!! :confused3 :scratchin :confused: :sad2:

Don't worry Di, I am like this all the time!!!:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter