FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, the cancel function scares me--I don't trust it. You can certainly modify existing FPs using the app day-of.
Agreed. Definitely modify instead of cancel. But yes, you can absolutely change day of, via the app - even to a different park as long as you haven't used any of your original 3.

Thanks so much for all the info. I know they changed and change frequently from even a few years ago. This is very informative, and I wish I knew earlier that I could have done some of this a month prior. You live and learn, for sure.

Question that I did not see covered elsewhere. When we go it will be a group of 5 (4 adults 1 child under 3) and I will manage all of our accounts/FP+
Last time we all stayed together- this time DH and father in law want FP+ for Test Track.

Could I book a FP+ for TT just for them and at the same time or close to get one for say Character Spot or Nemo? How does that work? I don't want to waste a FP slot on something I won't use nor do I want to take up someone else's coveted FP spot that wont' get used. Thanks for the advice!

Question that I did not see covered elsewhere. When we go it will be a group of 5 (4 adults 1 child under 3) and I will manage all of our accounts/FP+
Last time we all stayed together- this time DH and father in law want FP+ for Test Track.

Could I book a FP+ for TT just for them and at the same time or close to get one for say Character Spot or Nemo? How does that work? I don't want to waste a FP slot on something I won't use nor do I want to take up someone else's coveted FP spot that wont' get used. Thanks for the advice!
When you do your FP booking, choose TT as your Tier 1 choice for your total group.

Then using the MDE app, Modify for the other people to change to Living with the Land, another Tier 1 ride, or allow your husband and in law to ride TT twice.

Couple of questions...

1) We are staying at the Poly for 6 days 5 nights. We are going to the parks for 4 days. Will my FP bookings be 60 days + 4/5/or 6?
2) Can I book for the entire stay?

When you do your FP booking, choose TT as your Tier 1 choice for your total group.

Then using the MDE app, Modify for the other people to change to Living with the Land, another Tier 1 ride, or allow your husband and in law to ride TT twice.

Thank you so much that should work great! I just wanted to make sure it was something we could do!

Couple of questions...

1) We are staying at the Poly for 6 days 5 nights. We are going to the parks for 4 days. Will my FP bookings be 60 days + 4/5/or 6?
2) Can I book for the entire stay?
When your window opens you can book for check-in through checkout of your Poly stay as long as you have the corresponding number of ticket entitlements. *4 days worth of FPs.

Onsite RO Stay followed by Offsite Stay. The 60-day FP booking window will open at 60 days before the check-in date of the onsite RO stay and will extend until the checkout date of the onsite RO stay. Additionally, the booking window will roll forward (a “rolling 60”) each day beyond the onsite RO checkout date until the guest checks out of the onsite resort. This assumes valid tickets are linked to the MDX account.
I want to see if I understand this correctly...
(We are staying onsite for 5 nights in October - RO with tickets from elsewhere - then taking a Disney cruise for 3 nights, and looking at trying to go to a park on that final 9th day before our late afternoon flight home.)

I understand the above quoted info to mean that we can book FP's for all 6 days of our onsite stay starting 60 days prior to our check-in day (like the 180 days for ADRs include all days of your trip), and then we can book FPs for that 9th day 60 days out from that day. Is that correct?

Here's a twist - and additional question. My parents are staying onsite for the entire 8 nights (inc while we go on the cruise), and we are collaborating on our planning and FPs in MDE. My understanding is that they can book FPs for that 9th day starting 60 days from our mutual check-in. Is that correct?

We are brand new to the whole online FP stuff, and I need to do some more research on how to work everything out, but my question here is will they be able to book anything for us for that 9th day (as family and friends in MDE), or still not until 60 days before that 9th day, or can't you include family and friends who aren't in your room when doing FPs?)

Thanks for any clarification or tips!

I understand the above quoted info to mean that we can book FP's for all 6 days of our onsite stay starting 60 days prior to our check-in day (like the 180 days for ADRs include all days of your trip), and then we can book FPs for that 9th day 60 days out from that day. Is that correct?
Yes.

Here's a twist - and additional question. My parents are staying onsite for the entire 8 nights (inc while we go on the cruise), and we are collaborating on our planning and FPs in MDE. My understanding is that they can book FPs for that 9th day starting 60 days from our mutual check-in. Is that correct?
Yes. When your parents book for the 9th day, they, or at least one of them, have to be part of the FP group.

Because they are on the reservation and your family members are "guests," they can book for you by including you in "their" grouping.

Today's March 22, 2016 DIS Daily Fix is reporting that FP+ is being removed from Wishes (as already listed in post # not being offered post April 20), Festival of Fantasy, and Main Street Electrical Parade.

Today's March 22, 2016 DIS Daily Fix is reporting that FP+ is being removed from Wishes (as already listed in post # not being offered post April 20), Festival of Fantasy, and Main Street Electrical Parade.
Hmmm, there has been reports of trouble booking MSEP the last few days.

I currently have FP+ booked for MSEP and FoF parade as well as Illuminations for our trip during the first 2 weeks of May. Will these be removed and replaced by Disney or will they still be active for those days?

I currently have FP+ booked for MSEP and FoF parade as well as Illuminations for our trip during the first 2 weeks of May. Will these be removed and replaced by Disney or will they still be active for those days?

Only Disney knows, sorry. I have heard no rumors regarding the demise of IllumiNations FP.

Only Disney knows, sorry. I have heard no rumors regarding the demise of IllumiNations FP.

Thanks mesaboy2! I'll post here if I receive any notifications from Disney about my FP+ selections being changed due to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter