FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just finished my FP selections for our January trip but all of my days aren't showing as "selectable" . We're staying for almost 3 full weeks and have 10 day tickets but only the first 14 days are available for me to actually book. Will i need to get up at 6:45 in 2 days to finish - we aren't entering a park until our 4th day and I'm left with one day to finish but it's actually on my 17th day.

I just finished my FP selections for our January trip but all of my days aren't showing as "selectable" . We're staying for almost 3 full weeks and have 10 day tickets but only the first 14 days are available for me to actually book. Will i need to get up at 6:45 in 2 days to finish - we aren't entering a park until our 4th day and I'm left with one day to finish but it's actually on my 17th day.
Yes. The FP booking window will open an additional day with each passing day.

This info is in the FP FAQ ADDENDUM Sticky. 😊

Yes. The FP booking window will open an additional day with each passing day.

This info is in the FP FAQ ADDENDUM Sticky. 😊
THANKS! I glanced thru this epic thread and then tried to wade thru the other one but dang, I've been up since 3 and the mind is mushy now :P I'll look thru it later (after either a nap or an IV drip of coffee)

THANKS! I glanced thru this epic thread and then tried to wade thru the other one but dang, I've been up since 3 and the mind is mushy now :P I'll look thru it later (after either a nap or an IV drip of coffee)
There’s a link to the Long Stays info in the very first post. Always just read the initial posts and then feel free to post a question. 🙂

There will be three people in our party. If one person doesn't want to go to a certain park one day (he is going to Universal instead) but we all three have fast passes for a ride (Epcot - Soarin) on that day. Can one of us ride it a second time using his magic band if he hasn't scanned himself into the Epcot? I hope that made sense.

There will be three people in our party. If one person doesn't want to go to a certain park one day (he is going to Universal instead) but we all three have fast passes for a ride (Epcot - Soarin) on that day. Can one of us ride it a second time using his magic band if he hasn't scanned himself into the Epcot? I hope that made sense.
No, it will lock his account.

Once I've made my 3 FP's in one park on a certain day, how can I see what FP's are available in another park on that day without canceling the FP"s I've already made? Considering changing plans for that day, but don't want cancel one park without knowing if I can get decent FP's in the other park.

Once I've made my 3 FP's in one park on a certain day, how can I see what FP's are available in another park on that day without canceling the FP"s I've already made? Considering changing plans for that day, but don't want cancel one park without knowing if I can get decent FP's in the other park.
Just go through the process of making FP's like you normally would but choose the new park. There will be a warning but choose to keep all the guests. You will not lose any FP's unless you choose a new one at the new park.

Just go through the process of making FP's like you normally would but choose the new park. There will be a warning but choose to keep all the guests. You will not lose any FP's unless you choose a new one at the new park.
Thanks. I was letting the warning deter me.

I have a reservation at a neighborhood hotel as part of a Hilton Grand Vacations stay. FP+ booking is open now. I am hoping they will have some more availability for a bigger room at one of their non-Disney locations. If i book FP+ now (within the 60 day window) but then later on change the hotel to a off-site, will the FP+ reservations be cancelled. Read somewhere that the won't be if the change is done within the 30 days of arrival but lots of conflicting info on this.
Appreciate some clarity.

They have just destroyed the fast pass refresh method with the latest update.
Refreshing still works just fine. Grabbing a later time and trying to move it up got a bit trickier for FP's that have no other currently available times but it still works.

I have a reservation at a neighborhood hotel as part of a Hilton Grand Vacations stay. FP+ booking is open now. I am hoping they will have some more availability for a bigger room at one of their non-Disney locations. If i book FP+ now (within the 60 day window) but then later on change the hotel to a off-site, will the FP+ reservations be cancelled. Read somewhere that the won't be if the change is done within the 30 days of arrival but lots of conflicting info on this.
Appreciate some clarity.
Because discussion of booking an onsite or DSprings room for the perks and then canceling the reservation is not allowed on TPAS, there’s no data on any results.

It’s best to ask on the Resorts board for more info.

I read a few comments on a new MDE update that changed the refresh procedure. Is there a new procedure for iPhone? Prior to update I would keep hitting different times until something desirable popped up. Thanks for your help

If I convert a 10 day ticket to an annual pass, what happens to the FP's I've already made?

I understand that annual passholders get 7 days of FP's every 30 days. So if I convert a 10 day ticket to an AP, I would be 3 days over the limit since I've already booked FP's for all 10 days. I guess 3 days would be deleted? If so, how is that actually done? The reason I ask is that I would like to decide which 3 days get deleted.

Also, to clarify the rule, does the 7 day limit apply only to the 3 advance FP's per day or you can't even make same day FP's?

If I convert a 10 day ticket to an annual pass, what happens to the FP's I've already made?

I understand that annual passholders get 7 days of FP's every 30 days. So if I convert a 10 day ticket to an AP, I would be 3 days over the limit since I've already booked FP's for all 10 days. I guess 3 days would be deleted? If so, how is that actually done? The reason I ask is that I would like to decide which 3 days get deleted.

Also, to clarify the rule, does the 7 day limit apply only to the 3 advance FP's per day or you can't even make same day FP's?
Are you onsite or offsite?

No worries if onsite. All FPs remain intact.

You can wait until the end of parkday#3 and upgrade at that time. Save your parking receipts as you’ll get refunded for at least 1 day of parking.

If, as an offsite guest, you have 7 days of pre-booked FPs, you can NOT book FPs for anymore days even if in a park.

So I was there in the park yesterday and wanted to change a FP to a different one. I did not see modify it was just saying change. And when I tried on the change it was saying it’s a not available, I could not see any other rides or times listed. Is the app broken?

also after completing all three FP rides do I just go through the regular way of getting more FP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!