FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked this before, but if we change plans and add a day to our trip, is it too late to get good FPs for DHS for Saturday, August 24? I don't want to pay for another day if all the food FPs are gone (i.e. Slinky Dog, ToT, RnRc)

According to TouringPlans- SDD is all gone, TOT has 4:40pm left only. RnR is pretty open. Obviously can’t specify the number of pax that’s for.

Just checking the below works and is a good strategy for AK day.
Planning to rope drop EMH. Staying at AKL so confident I can make it there 1 hour prior to EMH opening.
FP wishlist- FOP for a second ride. EE & Safari’s first thing.
RD- FOP & then Navi. From here, I was thinking of going to safari.
If I make it before my Safari FP- and queue isn’t too bad - ride regular queue & modify my Safari FP to a later Dinosaur FP ?

NB: we have a 10:30 TH reservation - so not wanting to venture too far between 9:00-10:30.

That works, right?

Last edited:
We already have FP's for our August trip. One person has just decided to join us. When I go to the screen to modify there is an option to "Add" a person. Will that add him to our FP even if no FP is showing for the same time? Just confused and I don't want to cancel out the FP's we already have.
Thanks!

We already have FP's for our August trip. One person has just decided to join us. When I go to the screen to modify there is an option to "Add" a person. Will that add him to our FP even if no FP is showing for the same time? Just confused and I don't want to cancel out the FP's we already have.
Thanks!

No, sorry. There must be FPs available.

Just checking the below works and is a good strategy for AK day.
Planning to rope drop EMH. Staying at AKL so confident I can make it there 1 hour prior to EMH opening.
FP wishlist- FOP for a second ride. EE & Safari’s first thing.
RD- FOP & then Navi. From here, I was thinking of going to safari.
If I make it before my Safari FP- and queue isn’t too bad - ride regular queue & modify my Safari FP to a later Dinosaur FP ?

NB: we have a 10:30 TH reservation - so not wanting to venture too far between 9:00-10:30.

That works, right?
Yep, your plan looks good!!

our FP day was yesterday morning for a trip in September. I thought I'd share what we were able to get for a group of 5 staying on-site 60 days out for others trying to plan around this time.

Magic Kingdom 60+1 day (also a Halloween Party day)
  • BTMRR - 9:40
  • Peter Pan's Flight - 11:30
  • Splash Mountain - 1:20
  • 7DMT was the first thing I checked right at 7AM and they were already gone for the day.

Animal Kingdom 60+2
  • Kilimanjaro Safaris - 9:40
  • Kali River Rapids - 11:00
  • Flight of Passage - 6:35 (this was the earliest available)

Hollywood Studios 60+4
  • Star Tours - 9:15
  • A frozen sing-along - 11:00 (not many options to pick from for that 3rd FP!)
  • SDD - 5:20 (earliest time available)

Epcot 60+5 (pretty good availability for everything here)
  • Test Track - 9:00
  • Mission Space - 10:15
  • Turtle Talk - 11:20

Magic Kingdom 60+6
  • 7DMT - 9:00
  • BTMRR - 10:20
  • Space Mountain - 11:55

Not a lot of good options at Hollywood studios with the new tiers. I was torn between scheduling an early throw away FP or grabbing something we may want to go to. I checked 7DMT first at 60+1 days and they were already gone, I checked FOP next and grabbed the earliest available, then I went to SDD and 7DMT for our last day in the parks. After that I went back in a filled in all the other FPs, took ~15 minutes total. There is still pretty good availability for 7DMT at 60+5 days and even SDD at 60+4 but all the time slots are in the evening, FOP slots were gone by 8AM.

I'm sure this has been asked and answered but was unable to find. Curious if it's possible to link tickets purchased through a 3rd party vendor to the My Disney Experience app. I found tickets through the TicketsAtWork site and was wondering if it's the same process to add to MDE and link to fast passes.

Booked FP many times but this will be the first time with this situation...

Friends booked week of October 6. They have AP’s and will be offsite.
Friends booked 11/23 for 9 nights onsite (room only)
We are booked 11/23 for 9 nights onsite (ticket/dining package)
I know the window opens 60 days before for our onsite reservation. I’m planning on booking the FP’s for the 11/23 trip. We are connected in MDE as friends & family. Will I be able to book all 8 days we plan on being in a park for our friends or will their October trip limit what I can book for them?

will their October trip limit what I can book for them?
Yes - their offsite stay limits them to a max of 7 total days of pre-booked FPs. You can book for them if they have yet to reach their 7 days. After day#7, you will only be able to book for yourself.

Yes - their offsite stay limits them to a max of 7 total days of pre-booked FPs. You can book for them if they have yet to reach their 7 days. After day#7, you will only be able to book for yourself.

Thanks for the quick response!

So if they book 5 days of FP’s for their October trip, I will only be able to book them 2 days in November?
And if this is the case, can I then book them day by day after they use them in October? (So if they have FPs for Sunday, once they use them I could book another day in November or do I need to wait till their entire trip is over to continue booking?)

So if they book 5 days of FP’s for their October trip, I will only be able to book them 2 days in November?
And if this is the case, can I then book them day by day after they use them in October? (So if they have FPs for Sunday, once they use them I could book another day in November or do I need to wait till their entire trip is over to continue booking?)
Yes to your first 2 questions.

IIRC, you have to wait until all parks close on Sunday. For example we took an 8 day trip, and stayed offsite with AP's. When we were done on the first day I tried to book day 8 and couldn't. I had to wait until the last, latest park closing happened that night and then I could do it.

Can someone explain what is meant by 60+1, 60+2...etc.
Would 60+3 mean the 3rd day, like You have a 3 day ticket, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday would be 60+3?
Thanks!

Our FP+ booking day is fast approaching and I've got a question regarding how many days I'll be able to reserve FP+. We purchased 4 days of tickets with park hoppers. The plan is to be in parks for 2 days, visit DS and use our MNSSHP tickets on day 3, and then 2 more days of park hopping. I've read that I can book FP+ on day 3 (starting after 4pm since that is the earliest we can get into MK with our MNSSHP tickets), but will that then prevent me from being able to reserve FP+ on day 5? Thanks in advance for any advice.

Our FP+ booking day is fast approaching and I've got a question regarding how many days I'll be able to reserve FP+. We purchased 4 days of tickets with park hoppers. The plan is to be in parks for 2 days, visit DS and use our MNSSHP tickets on day 3, and then 2 more days of park hopping. I've read that I can book FP+ on day 3 (starting after 4pm since that is the earliest we can get into MK with our MNSSHP tickets), but will that then prevent me from being able to reserve FP+ on day 5? Thanks in advance for any advice.
Book your 4 regular park days first and then Select FPs for your party date.

Then, follow the major MNSSHP info thread to check if anyone is having any problems with keeping all FPs.

Question....If someone has a 5 day pass with the no expiration option from a former trip and then books a package with a 2 day pass in it (Don't ask why this person wants to do that), when it comes time to make Fast Pass reservations will the system recognize there are actually 7 days the person can go into parks and make them all at once at the 60 day mark? I guess I don't know how the system recognizes two different passes for the same person...….Sorry if this is confusing. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter