FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
New to forum and planning a last minute trip with 2 kids, 5 year old and 2 year old, Since this is last minute for the first week in June, from reading FP+ availbaility won't be much. since we are staying for 5 night, and planning on 2 days at MK, 1 at AK and 1 epcot, based on the kids ages which rides are a must should if some for reason we see availability.

The best strategy with the date-based tickets is to purchase on the lowest-priced date for a valid ‘ticket timeframe’ that encompasses all your park days.

Took your advice and saved a few bucks ! Another question - my tickets ARE showing on MDE - FP booking window is 5/17 - just tried the FP link ( in hopes of early booking glitch - ) but when I select my party error message says no tickets exist and to link tickets - is this because my 60 day booking window hasn't opened yet ? (Since the tickets are already linked on MDE ?
Thanks again !

Took your advice and saved a few bucks ! Another question - my tickets ARE showing on MDE - FP booking window is 5/17 - just tried the FP link ( in hopes of early booking glitch - ) but when I select my party error message says no tickets exist and to link tickets - is this because my 60 day booking window hasn't opened yet ? (Since the tickets are already linked on MDE ?
Thanks again !
Yep! Everthing will work like magic the minute your window opens!

Yep! Everthing will work like magic the minute your window opens!

Thanks so much !!! DD and I were convinced that the "days countdown" used to show when it was before your booking window - in other words, if you tried early, the site would say, (for example) - "65 days left" - maybe before the MDE enhancements ? Instead of saying "there are no existing tickets for these guests " - are we just imagining ?

Thanks so much !!! DD and I were convinced that the "days countdown" used to show when it was before your booking window - in other words, if you tried early, the site would say, (for example) - "65 days left" - maybe before the MDE enhancements ? Instead of saying "there are no existing tickets for these guests " - are we just imagining ?
Yes, I believe the countdown went away in one of the recent updates.

New to forum and planning a last minute trip with 2 kids, 5 year old and 2 year old, Since this is last minute for the first week in June, from reading FP+ availbaility won't be much. since we are staying for 5 night, and planning on 2 days at MK, 1 at AK and 1 epcot, based on the kids ages which rides are a must should if some for reason we see availability.
There is a lot of availability for that week.
Peter Pan, it’s a small world, Dumbo, etc all have availability for a party of 3

Everything at Epcot is available

The only thing not available at AK is Flight of Passage.

You may also want to check the Families Board for more specific ride suggestions.

Hi!

Long time lurker, first time poster!

My girlfriend and I are doing a split stay trip and joining another couple while we are there.

Other Couple: AKL 4th-18th Sept
Us : POP 6th - 9th Sept
Wilderness Lodge 11th - 25th Sept

Will the other couple be able to book our fastpasses at the same time as they book theirs? Or will have to wait for our own 60 day mark and try and align them?

Thank you!

Will the other couple be able to book our fastpasses at the same time as they book theirs?
If you have done the following:
Linked MDX account Profiles
You’ve purchased separate park tickets - not part of a resort package

The other couple can only book for you through the 18th as their window closes based on their checkout date. If you have park plans beyond the 18th, you must wait until your WL window opens.

Thanks for replying so quick! All accounts have been linked on MDX, however just to complicate things further... the other couple are booked as part of a package. During our 6-9th stint we will be using 2 day complimentary tickets and then a package during our WL stay.

Does this mean the other couple will only be able to book for our 6-9th stay? Thanks again for the help :-)

Hi,

Excuse me if it was answered yet but I cannot find it. If I book one FP from 9 to 10 and another FP from 10 to 11, according to 5-15 rule, it is supposed that FP 1 could be used until 10:15 correct?

It could be possible to use first FP2 at 9:55 and after FP1 before 10:15? My question is not related to distance between two rides, my question is about the FP system.

Additionally if one of my 3 prebooked FP was not used, what is the consequence? After the use of the two following FP, can I booked a 4th FP or not?

Thank you

Hi,

Excuse me if it was answered yet but I cannot find it. If I book one FP from 9 to 10 and another FP from 10 to 11, according to 5-15 rule, it is supposed that FP 1 could be used until 10:15 correct?

It could be possible to use first FP2 at 9:55 and after FP1 before 10:15? My question is not related to distance between two rides, my question is about the FP system.

Additionally if one of my 3 prebooked FP was not used, what is the consequence? After the use of the two following FP, can I booked a 4th FP or not?

Thank you

From Post #2:
- FP return windows for most rides and character M&Gs are 60 minutes long. The FP system normally allows a grace period of 5 minutes before and 15 minutes after the return window, but guests are advised against relying on the grace period. CMs have the ability to override the system and deny entry during the grace period depending on the situation.

I am staying onsite and booked my fast passes at the 60 day mark. As of now it is the 57th day and a lot of fast passes are now unavailable if I go into the modify feature. Some friends are staying offsite during the same time we are there. Will more fast pass time slots open up at the 30 day mark for those staying offsite or are they SOL?

I am staying onsite and booked my fast passes at the 60 day mark. As of now it is the 57th day and a lot of fast passes are now unavailable if I go into the modify feature. Some friends are staying offsite during the same time we are there. Will more fast pass time slots open up at the 30 day mark for those staying offsite or are they SOL?
The only time a FP will be released back into the system is if someone drops it - which happens, so always keep checking. FPs only get “added” if park hours are extended, so definitely watch for changes and you can modify all of you to the new time. Otherwise, yes, they are SOL - there is nothing added at 30 days for those staying offsite. Lots of availabity tends to pop up day of, though, so remain diligent. Good luck!

Some friends are staying offsite during the same time we are there.
If you link your friends’ Profiles to your MDX account, you can book for them now. Include yourself in the booking grouping and then remove yourself from the group when the Warning appears to continue booking each FP for your friends.

60 days out from check-in.

Disney has no way to know your first day of park entry. :)

My experience was different back in March. I had a ticket dated to start a day after our arrival with plans to upgrade at the park on our arrival day. I was not able to book fastpasses for our arrival day at the 60-day mark. I upgraded the ticket on the app and was then able to book FP's for my arrival day.

My experience was different back in March. I had a ticket dated to start a day after our arrival with plans to upgrade at the park on our arrival day. I was not able to book fastpasses for our arrival day at the 60-day mark. I upgraded the ticket on the app and was then able to book FP's for my arrival day.
It’s because your dated ticket was not valid for FP booking for any days prior to the ticket’s start date.

Valid ticket timeframe is different from FP booking window.

It’s because your dated ticket was not valid for FP booking for any days prior to the ticket’s start date.

Valid ticket timeframe is different from FP booking window.

Thanks. I was mis-reading the original poster's intentions and got confused from that point on...

Hopefully someone here can help. I scheduled a room only hotel stay for early June and added undercover tourist tickets. I made my fast pass selections at 60 days. My parents ended up wanting to come so we are booking a house instead as there’s so many of us. So a couple days ago I modified my reservation to be only one day not 8 because I had read I’d lose my FP if I cancelled. But now I’ve gotten an email saying I’m going to lose them anyway? I’m less than 30 days from each day of my trip.

Hopefully someone here can help. I scheduled a room only hotel stay for early June and added undercover tourist tickets. I made my fast pass selections at 60 days. My parents ended up wanting to come so we are booking a house instead as there’s so many of us. So a couple days ago I modified my reservation to be only one day not 8 because I had read I’d lose my FP if I cancelled. But now I’ve gotten an email saying I’m going to lose them anyway? I’m less than 30 days from each day of my trip.
Unfortunately, you will lose your FPs because Disney is following through on FP Cancellation for FPs booked using onsite reservations that were subsequently canceled.

What you need to do is either delete them now and rebook or wait until the MDX system deletes them and then rebook.

No one has reported deleting and rebooking prior to the system Warning. DISers who received the Warning rebooked after their FPs were deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter