FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh. I thought I had a handle on FP+. Our 60day window opened today for arrival July 6-6nights. We are 2adults with AP and 2adults with 10day PH. I thought I would be able to book FP+ even after my check out date on 7/12 because the 10day tickets are valid from July 6-20. Not the case, the window is only showing as July 6-12. Can someone explain this? TIA
The 60 day 'booking window' only applies to when you're physically staying onsite. For the dates after July 12th, you'll have to wait until you're 30 days out to book your fast passes. For offsite visits, you can only book 30 days in advance.

For early August -- these are the fast passes I'd like. I'm normally not concerned about TOT, but recent reports suggest I should be.

60+3 - FOP morning
60+4 - TOT and TSMM morning
60+9 - Slinky and TOT late afternoon
60+10 - FOP morning
60+11 -FOP afternoon
60+12 - Slinky & TOT morning

I was thinking my picking order should be: 3, 4, 9, 12, 10, 11 Then go back and pick the other days and the the remaining FP for these days listed in chronological order.

What would you suggest?

(the terminolgy - -60 + 3 means my 4th day right?)

Thanks for your help.
Just from my personal observation, I think you're fine. I would definitely move 9 and/or 12 up before 4, as SDD seems to go faster than even FOP. I had a friend who just got TSMM 3 weeks out, since it's a Tier 1 and more people are going for SDD or AS. There is a website called the Dibb that gives you an idea as to what is available up to 90 days out. It also lets you know the time of day the passes are available, so it's an interesting study. I pretty much check it every day. Today it shows FOP afternoons available at 60+1 while SDD isn't available until 60 +3 and that's evenings only. I know it's probably something I wouldn't bet the farm on, but it gives you an idea as to the popularity of certain rides, and helps you make decisions.

I asked this on the Resort board but then thought it might be a better fit in this thread.

We originally had a 4 day/3 night offsite visit planned with 4 day MYW tickets. I'm considering adding a night at the beginning of the trip and a night at the end of the trip at a value resort to give us four full days in the park.

How will those two onsite stays affect the timing of my FP selections? Will I be able to make FP at 60 days for the first & last days of our tickets and at 30 days for the two days in between? I would much rather stay onsite for the whole time but the offsite plans cannot be changed.

Will I be able to make FP at 60 days for the first & last days of our tickets and at 30 days for the two days in between?
You’ll have 2 separate booking windows:
60 days out from Stay#1: Book for your checkout date
60 days out from Stay#2 book for your check-in date.

And 30 days out for each of the 2 offsite dates.

Can you book a fastpass for 9:20am-10:20am and another one at 10:20am-11:20am? Or is that considered overlapping and not allowed?

First of all -SINCERE apologies if this question has already been asked/answered (or addressed via info provided!) - booking question - so we are arriving on 7/16, but first park day is 7/17 ( first day of purchased tix-) - when does our FP booking window open ? Day of our arrival, or first day of ticket use ? (First park day) - would be either 5/17 or 5/18 ( praying it's 5/18 , since it's a Saturday! )
(Staying on-site (POP)

TIA!

Thanks much ! Good point ! Think I assumed the FP was linked to our park tix and that date
The best strategy with the date-based tickets is to purchase on the lowest-priced date for a valid ‘ticket timeframe’ that encompasses all your park days.

This is the first time we are coming as a larger group...7. How difficult is it to schedule passes for 7 and is there a better way to do so? i.e. smaller groupings 3 and 4.

This is the first time we are coming as a larger group...7. How difficult is it to schedule passes for 7 and is there a better way to do so? i.e. smaller groupings 3 and 4.
There have been recent threads reporting succes for booking for complete groupings of 12 or more. Of course, these are for the upcoming 2-3 months.

When is your trip?

I know this has been asked before, but I really don't have time to search. Is there a way of checking FP's for another day without cancelling any that we already have?

I know this has been asked before, but I really don't have time to search. Is there a way of checking FP's for another day without cancelling any that we already have?
If all your entitlements have been used to book FPs, you can’t check for an open day.

If you just want to ‘switch’ parks for a specific day, see the FP FAQ ADDENDUM Sticky. There’s a link in the 1st post on Checking Availability.

My FP day was today. Just wanted to report I was able to get SDD on day 60+5, but it was an evening time. Tougher to get was TOT- I assume this will be an issue for those of us going in summer due to the rehab. I was also able to get FOP and 7DMT without much issue.

I read this thread on a regular basis. And I thought I had an idea on how FP works, but now I am wondering if my thinking is correct.

We have a 23 day stay. Cut into 4 reservations with NO off site days in between.
First stay - 14 nights Pop with FD and a 10 day PH ticket (which we will upgrade to an AP once onsite). Second stay CR, third stay BLT and third BWV. There are NO actual tickets connected to those reservations, BUT we still have an AP voucher which we had purchased before making the FD reservation. (Have had AP vouchers before for more than 2 or 3 years and no problem)

Okay, so here's my question.
The first 10 days of tickets cover my first stay (we arrive late the first day, so no park and we have two CG Brunches, so no park days those days. Guess we are covered with the 10 day ticket.
But .... will the voucher set in after the first stay for the rest of the three reservations? (Never had a problem with a voucher before, but then it has always ONLY been the voucher in my account).

Thank you in advance for reading through my lengthy post and your answer.

At my 60 day mark, I was able to get fast passes for all 10 in my group at the same time for each ride. Then I changed some rides for people but this way it’s the same time frame. There will be an almost 2 year old too but I didn’t have to book for him because of his age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter