FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am trying to understand the new FP+ rules.

We are traveling down in two groups with our cousin and her husband arriving three days before our trip. Am I understanding correctly that if my cousin books all the FPs, including ours, and then decides to cancel her trip that her FPs and mine would also be canceled due to being booked by them during their window?

I am trying to understand the new FP+ rules.

We are traveling down in two groups with our cousin and her husband arriving three days before our trip. Am I understanding correctly that if my cousin books all the FPs, including ours, and then decides to cancel her trip that her FPs and mine would also be canceled due to being booked by them during their window?
If you are onsite, you’ll be fine.

So far, FPs have not been Canceled for anyone who has canceled a room.

I’m planning our June trip, staying onsite, arriving in the evening of 6/21 so I can book my FP at 7 am, 60 days prior to that, correct? We do not plan to visit AK until the following Friday, 6/28. If it is the first FP I try to book, will I have trouble getting a morning time spot for FoP? Thinking from what I’ve read, this is the hardest FP to get at a desired time. Are there others that go very fast?
Thanks

I’m planning our June trip, staying onsite, arriving in the evening of 6/21 so I can book my FP at 7 am, 60 days prior to that, correct? We do not plan to visit AK until the following Friday, 6/28. If it is the first FP I try to book, will I have trouble getting a morning time spot for FoP? Thinking from what I’ve read, this is the hardest FP to get at a desired time. Are there others that go very fast?
Thanks
Moved you to the FP FAQ where there are tips in the Booking and Priorities sections of this FAQ.

Slinky Dog Dash is also another high priority ride to consider when booking FPs.

What a great resource. Thank you! Not only did you answer all my questions, I really appreciate your suggestions, especially about making reservations for the 2nd park for park hoppers. I probably wouldn't have figured that our.

We often do split stay and I just want to make sure that I understand how the new rules will impact us.

If I do a split stay of Cash + DVC reservations I understand that with the new rules I now need to book FP+ 60 days out for each reservation.

What would happen to my FP+ reservations if the cash reservation was replaced with a DVC booking after the FP+ reservations have been made? The DVC reservation would be in place before cancelling the cash reservation?

Reason for asking is that some times is possible to pick up late cancellations of DVC reservation.

My family and I arrive onsite on June 21. The first day of use for our dated tickets is June 22. Can I still book my FP+s at 60 days from the 21st? Or do have to wait until 60 days from the 22nd?

In February 2019, FP booking windows for split stays changed significantly. Back-to-back onsite stays no longer allow FPs to be booked earlier than normal for the second stay. You can now only book 60 days ahead of check-in day for each stay (for length of that stay) separately.

Just to clarify for my own state of mind, if I have 2 room-only stays (booked back-to-back) but have tickets attached to MDE I cannot book FPs for the 2nd half of the stay until that 60 day window opens correct?

• For onsite guests with a room/ticket package, the 60-day prebooking window will not appear until the 60-day mark. Before this point, it is normal for various members and/or their tickets to not appear on the MDX account. The entire traveling party and their tickets will appear at the 60-day mark in almost all cases.

Just to verify, my aunt has a swan ressie linked (booked thru Costco) to her MDE. Our FP day is coming up but her ticket is grayed out in MDE. Do you think it is going to automatically un-gray on our FP day, or do we need to spend more time on hold trying to get it fixed prior?

Just to verify, my aunt has a swan ressie linked (booked thru Costco) to her MDE. Our FP day is coming up but her ticket is grayed out in MDE. Do you think it is going to automatically un-gray on our FP day, or do we need to spend more time on hold trying to get it fixed prior?
Costco ‘bundles’ the ticket with the room reservation. Because it’s a ‘bundle’ and if it’s a date-based ticket, when your booking window opens you’ll be able to book for her.

Costco ‘bundles’ the ticket with the room reservation. Because it’s a ‘bundle’ and if it’s a date-based ticket, when your booking window opens you’ll be able to book for her.
Ok, but when she linked her bundle it didn’t populate the ticket. You don’t think it will be a problem? My parents are also linked to me and they have CSR booked and their tickets show not grayed out.

Ok, but when she linked her bundle it didn’t populate the ticket. You don’t think it will be a problem? My parents are also linked to me and they have CSR booked and their tickets show not grayed out.
You can always call and ask either Swan or whatever customer service contact was noted in the bundle. Do you have confirmation it’s a date-based ticket? That may be why it’s greyed out because it can’t open a FP window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!