FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another split stay question...we have a 6 day park ticket package at pofq staying 3 nights starting May 11-14 then staying the other nights at a Marriot offsite. So I know I can book my first few days of FP but will I still get the rolling 60 day window for the last few days or how does that work now? Thank you!
Your offsite stay follows the offsite booking rules explained in the Booking section of this thread:
30 days out for each offsite park date

Onsite Guests - 60 Days Before Check-in Date:
  • Guests linked to or listed on an onsite guest's MDX account (controlled by the onsite guest) and valid tickets linked.

Some clarification please, with all the recent changes:

So an onsite guest can still include anyone on their Friends and Family list with valid tickets linked, right? Do those tickets have to be dated for 60 days from the booking day?

Here's the scenario, trying to help a friend:

Family 1 - checkin date 6/1
Family 2 - checkin date 6/2
Family 3 - checkin date 6/3

All connected in MDE.

Can Family 1 include all the others in their FP booking at 60 days before 6/1? Do the other families' tickets have to be valid on 6/1? Or is 6/2 or 6/3 okay (since they would not be booking FP until those dates, naturally).

Thanks!

A co-worker is going to Disney for 2 days next week, not staying on property and probably purchasing tix when she gets there. Not sure what advice to give her in regards to dining reservations and especially booking fastpasses. How would that work? Can she create a MDE account for the 2 days? I always stay on property and purchase packages so my experience is no help to her. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

A co-worker is going to Disney for 2 days next week, not staying on property and probably purchasing tix when she gets there. Not sure what advice to give her in regards to dining reservations and especially booking fastpasses. How would that work? Can she create a MDE account for the 2 days? I always stay on property and purchase packages so my experience is no help to her. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!
Yes, if she wants to book Fastpasses at all, even day of, she’ll need a MDE account.

Some clarification please, with all the recent changes:

So an onsite guest can still include anyone on their Friends and Family list with valid tickets linked, right? Do those tickets have to be dated for 60 days from the booking day?

Here's the scenario, trying to help a friend:

Family 1 - checkin date 6/1
Family 2 - checkin date 6/2
Family 3 - checkin date 6/3

All connected in MDE.

Can Family 1 include all the others in their FP booking at 60 days before 6/1? Do the other families' tickets have to be valid on 6/1? Or is 6/2 or 6/3 okay (since they would not be booking FP until those dates, naturally).

Thanks!

No, the FPs would not be able to be booked for the others 60 days before 6/1. It would have to be 60 days prior to each family’s check in.

No, the FPs would not be able to be booked for the others 60 days before 6/1. It would have to be 60 days prior to each family’s check in.

So the ability to include those on the friends and family list, as described in the booking info I quoted, is not correct?

So the ability to include those on the friends and family list, as described in the booking info I quoted, is not correct?
That has yet to be confirmed.

There’s a rolling 75/74 day FP Booking window glitch occurring right now and date-based ticket holders are able to book their FPs at greater than 60 days out.

More posters with date-based tickets need to report their actual booking experiences.

It's correct in the fact that you can book for Friends and Family, but the tickets aren't valid for them until they check in. 3 different check in days = 3 different FP windows. Say today was the FP day for family1; then tomorrow family 1 could make FPs for Family 1 and Family 2 and any days beyond that overlap. Then the day after Family 1 could make FPs for Family1, 2, and 3, and any days beyond that overlap.

What happens if we have FP for a ride but are turned away at the gate because that park is at max capacity?

I am going on a solo trip later this year, I plan to go to Animal Kingdom because I haven't been there in years. I want to try and get a fast pass, should I try to get it for Avatar Flight of Passage or Na'vi River Journey? Thank you!

So my family and I are going to WDW in two weeks (March 22-23) and we are going to two parks (one a day) Epcot the 22 and magic Kingdom the 23. There is 3 of us...if were were to get fast passes (we each are really only using one for each of us for Test Track) then we have tickets to magic kingdom on the 23 would we each only have two left to use in magic kingdom unless we purchased more?

So my family and I are going to WDW in two weeks (March 22-23) and we are going to two parks (one a day) Epcot the 22 and magic Kingdom the 23. There is 3 of us...if were were to get fast passes (we each are really only using one for each of us for Test Track) then we have tickets to magic kingdom on the 23 would we each only have two left to use in magic kingdom unless we purchased more?
You have 3 pre-booked FPs allotted to you per ticket entitlement.
3 to book now for the 22nd
3 to book now for the 23rd

As soon as you are in line for FP#3 book your FP#4.

The first posts of this thread explain the FP system.

You don't pay for your fast passes, they are included with your ticket :)
You can book 3 per day ahead of time. On your park day, as you use your last fast pass, you can use the app to reserve another. And you can continue to do that all day!
Do you have an online account and the app for your phone?

There is a lot of great info here, but sometimes the threads are so long it does get difficult to follow. So read it well but don't be afraid to ask more questions, either!

Last edited:
On your park day, as you use one fast pass, you can use the app to reserve another. And you can continue to do that all day!
No; if 3 FPs are pre-booked, all must be used before searching for FP#4.

There’s no reason to book 1 at a time especially in a Tiered Park.

Do you run out at some point and then purchase more? If so what is the cost for that? This is my first year using the fast pass system so I am trying to gather as much information as possible. Thanks

Do you run out at some point and then purchase more? If so what is the cost for that? This is my first year using the fast pass system so I am trying to gather as much information as possible. Thanks
Using the FP system to acquire FPs is ‘free’ to everyone with a valid ticket.
From Post#2 of this thread:
FP is included free with admission.

If you have your tickets linked to your My Disney Experience account, book FPs now.

The only people who can buy extra pre-booked FPs are guests who stay in Deluxe Resorts in Club Level rooms.

This thread is long, but the first page alone will likely answer pretty much any question you might think of. I recommend at least skimming through it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter