FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I read the answer within the 286 pages, but i'm still a little unclear.
We have a large group of extended family renting a house off site for 6 days. My family is arriving 2 days early and staying on property both nights. We have a 2 night room package and separate 8 day ticket package. If I link the tickets to MDX will I be able to book fastpasses 60 days out for all 8 days or just the 2 that we stay at Pop Century.. and then have to book the other six days of fastpasses when we hit 30 days out?

I think I read the answer within the 286 pages, but i'm still a little unclear.
We have a large group of extended family renting a house off site for 6 days. My family is arriving 2 days early and staying on property both nights. We have a 2 night room package and separate 8 day ticket package. If I link the tickets to MDX will I be able to book fastpasses 60 days out for all 8 days or just the 2 that we stay at Pop Century.. and then have to book the other six days of fastpasses when we hit 30 days out?
Just the 2 initially. You will then have a rolling 60 day window for the 6 offsite days, and will need to book them 1 day at a time.

I have a party of five that includes a 4 year old. On one morning we will be at HS with FP at TOT, RNR, and SDD in that order. In the afternoon we will be hopping to MK. Will there be any penalty (not being able to book 4th FP at MK?) for the 4 year old that will be not tall enough to ride RNR and therefore not scanning his band?

I have a party of five that includes a 4 year old. On one morning we will be at HS with FP at TOT, RNR, and SDD in that order. In the afternoon we will be hopping to MK. Will there be any penalty (not being able to book 4th FP at MK?) for the 4 year old that will be not tall enough to ride RNR and therefore not scanning his band?
Just scan his band. He doesn't have to ride, or just let someone else ride twice. Or the time period can just expire. But scanning it with all the others allows you to start booking your 4th FP at MK.

- All guests may preschedule up to 3 FPs per day, for as many days as they have tickets for. All 3 must be in the same park but for different attractions. For certain guests participating in the FP+ Pilot Program (additional fee and room requirements apply), an additional 3 FPs can be scheduled per day. These additional 3 FPs can be prescheduled in multiple parks if those guests have the park-hopper option. These additional FPs can only be scheduled by calling Disney, not by using MDX.

Since I assume the FP+ Pilot Program is now over, does this section still apply? I will be park hopping on my upcoming trip. I can get 6 FP but only 3 in one park and the 3 for the other park can be gotten by calling, is that still correct?

Since I assume the FP+ Pilot Program is now over, does this section still apply? I will be park hopping on my upcoming trip. I can get 6 FP but only 3 in one park and the 3 for the other park can be gotten by calling, is that still correct?

The pilot program is still in operation. The portion you quoted above applies only to guests using it.

Thanks! I guess that means that I can only pre-book 3 FP for one park then, even though I'm hopping to another park?

Just scan his band. He doesn't have to ride, or just let someone else ride twice. Or the time period can just expire. But scanning it with all the others allows you to start booking your 4th FP at MK.
They could also just cancel it. MK is not a tiered park so it doesn't really need them to use that FP for any reason.

Not sure if this is the right forum for this question but my 60 day window opens on March 13th. When I go to create a fast pass group and click my name and my husbands, it says I need to link my tickets. I called Disney and they said my tickets are linked and my fast pass window will open up on March 13th. Is this correct? My biggest fear is I log on March 13th and get a message that I need to link my tickets.

Not sure if this is the right forum for this question but my 60 day window opens on March 13th. When I go to create a fast pass group and click my name and my husbands, it says I need to link my tickets. I called Disney and they said my tickets are linked and my fast pass window will open up on March 13th. Is this correct? My biggest fear is I log on March 13th and get a message that I need to link my tickets.
You’ll see everything on March 13th when your FP booking window opens.

Since it now looks like I'll have 2 FP booking days instead of one for upcoming split stay, I probably now have less chance of getting Flight of Passage FP? Its a 3 day followed by a 6 night stay. I had my doubts that I'd get one anyway, but I thought it might be possible if I only had the one booking day. Just curious though, do you think the changes might still allow me to get one at 60 days?

Just the 2 initially. You will then have a rolling 60 day window for the 6 offsite days, and will need to book them 1 day at a time.
This has now changed, correct? In reading the faq, it now says 30 days from each park day for the offsite portion after an onsite stay. And I can no longer see past 30 days in my mde. I have 6 days of FP booked from March 17-23, and before it showed much further out. Now I can only see the through the 25th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter