FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit of a complex situation for Feb/Mar for me. I have a solo trip Feb 20-24, then a family trip Mar 9-15.

Feb trip is Pop/VGF & Mar is BCV. I have a DVC AP & cannot figure out if I’ll be able to make FP for both trips..?

TIA
Since both trips are on site, you should have no issue making FPs for both.

Want to make sure I'm correct here. I've got 7 people going under two different package reservations. We are linked. Under My Plans, I see mine and their reservation and I can add them to my ADRs. I'm assuming I'll be able to make everybody's FPs, right? Our package stays all start on the same day.

I'm only questioning this as I can't see to be able to customize the Magic Bands for the other reservation.

I'm only questioning this as I can't see to be able to customize the Magic Bands for the other reservation.
You can’t because only the MDX account manager can access and customize for all those on that specific MDX account.

Hi we are going for 14 day staying on property. We have part of the myw 10 day park hopper. Then we had to buy a 4 day ticket. I have the four day ticket linked. So when I begin my fast pass selection, can I select for all 14 days at once?

My daughter, her fiance, and I are all AP holders. Our FP window opened today for our onsite Feb trip. My daughter and her fiance are also going at the end of this month for a 5-day offsite trip and have already made their FP reservations for that trip. It will only let me book FPs for 2 days for them in Feb, because they have reached their 7-day limit for AP holders.

I thought it would let me book all days of the Feb trip since it is onsite. Is there a workaround for this, or am I going to have to wait until they use their December FPs to make additional FPs for Feb?

(Note: They only had one FP booked for their final day and it wasn't a vital one, so I canceled that one and was able to book 3 days for all of us in Feb. I was at least able to go ahead and get the big 3 - 7DMT, SDD, and FOP - but was hoping there was some way I could go ahead and book all days of our Feb trip).

My daughter, her fiance, and I are all AP holders. Our FP window opened today for our onsite Feb trip. My daughter and her fiance are also going at the end of this month for a 5-day offsite trip and have already made their FP reservations for that trip. It will only let me book FPs for 2 days for them in Feb, because they have reached their 7-day limit for AP holders.

I thought it would let me book all days of the Feb trip since it is onsite. Is there a workaround for this, or am I going to have to wait until they use their December FPs to make additional FPs for Feb?

(Note: They only had one FP booked for their final day and it wasn't a vital one, so I canceled that one and was able to book 3 days for all of us in Feb. I was at least able to go ahead and get the big 3 - 7DMT, SDD, and FOP - but was hoping there was some way I could go ahead and book all days of our Feb trip).
When there are FPs booked for offsite days, the 7-days of FP limit goes into effect.

The only work around is to purchase and link regular tickets to book the rest of those days. Then reassign the regular tickets away from them after their December trip.

We are going to HS with a sub 40" toddler...so we can't do the bigger rides with him. If we book a fastpass for Tower of Terror or anything else, and don't use it just letting the time expire, will we still be able to book a 4th fastpass after we use the other 2?

My goal is to use all 3 fastpasses as early in the day as we can to possibly get one of the three TS rides later....so I booked Tower of Terror for first thing in morning, so its time runs concurrent while we do SDD and TSM at rope drop. Then we will use our FP on Swirling Saucers and something else before lunch to be able to rebook for later.

Will this work?

When there are FPs booked for offsite days, the 7-days of FP limit goes into effect.

The only work around is to purchase and link regular tickets to book the rest of those days. Then reassign the regular tickets away from them after their December trip.

That's what I was afraid of. Not going to buy more tickets. I got the hard-to-get ones, so I think I'll be okay waiting until the end of this month to get the rest of them. I'm hoping wait times in February won't be too unmanageable, anyway.

That's what I was afraid of. Not going to buy more tickets. I got the hard-to-get ones, so I think I'll be okay waiting until the end of this month to get the rest of them. I'm hoping wait times in February won't be too unmanageable, anyway.

Don't forget that as they use a day in December you can book another day in February - that's what I'm doing with our offsite December trip and our onsite January trip!

Slinky Dog Dash or Midway Mania for FP+?

DH and I LOVE Midway mania and have a history of missing rope drop (sleepyheads). should we try for Today Story Midway mania as close to opening as possible or SDD? I currently have a FP+ for SDD, but wondering if I should try to change it. Also, I have our first FP+ at the little mermaid sham at 9:40 am. Will there be time to do TSMM before we go to that show?
TIA

SDD; TSM has short lines due to 3 tracks and being “old” compared to SDD and AS2.

Yes, that was kind of what I was thinking when I booked. It's just that we love TSMM, and I am freaking out a little about not having a FP+ for it.

Our FP+ window just opened up. We are staying 2 weeks the first week not on property. Because of the new date based tickets we had to do some rearranging in our schedule. I wasn’t able to get Flight of Passage for our first AK day. Does anyone know (and sorry if this was already asked) if more FP+ become available at a later date or the 30 day window when people aren’t staying on property?

Our FP+ window just opened up. We are staying 2 weeks the first week not on property. Because of the new date based tickets we had to do some rearranging in our schedule. I wasn’t able to get Flight of Passage for our first AK day. Does anyone know (and sorry if this was already asked) if more FP+ become available at a later date or the 30 day window when people aren’t staying on property?
Additional FPs are not added at a later date, but if a FP is released by another guest it does become available for you to pick up. And as people change plans all the time, definitely keep checking! I’ve beeb able to obtain many FPs after my 60 day window by diligently checking. Good luck!

We were even able to get FOP as a day of FP+ once!! It just became available as I was checking and we were riding less than an hour later! Keep checking - it is always possible to get lucky!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!