FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long does it usually take To book your fast passes online at the 60-day Mark? I start work early in the morning. So I'm wondering if I should just take the day off to do this. Or if I tell them I'm going to be half an hour late. I usually leave for work at 7:15. Apparently it says online that fast pass bookings begin at 7 a.m.

3 people, 6 park days

Thanks

Last edited:
ok here's my situation. Next summer i will be taking two trips in June. Trip #1 we are staying offsite. Trip #2 (2 weeks later) is onsite. When my 60 day booking window opens for trip #2, will that also open up the booking window for trip #1 early? And if that's the case, as long as I have both sets of tickets attached to my name, I should be able to get all FP+ booked correct? Is there anything I will need to do with prioritizing tickets once I get to WDW? (one set may have park hoppers while the other doesn't. that part is still up in the air.)

ok here's my situation. Next summer i will be taking two trips in June. Trip #1 we are staying offsite. Trip #2 (2 weeks later) is onsite. When my 60 day booking window opens for trip #2, will that also open up the booking window for trip #1 early? And if that's the case, as long as I have both sets of tickets attached to my name, I should be able to get all FP+ booked correct? Is there anything I will need to do with prioritizing tickets once I get to WDW? (one set may have park hoppers while the other doesn't. that part is still up in the air.)
I did answer your question previously:
APs can book a total of 7 days of FPs within a 30 day period.

For the people in Trip#1, the open FP window for Trip#2 includes the booking for Trip#1.

You as the AP holder can book for all Trip#1 people when your 60-day window opens for Trip#2.

Unfortunately, once you hit your max of 7 days of pre-booked FPs, everyone else in Trip#2 will have their choice of FPs thanks to regular tickets and you won’t have any FPs.

You can always buy a multi-day ticket to book FPs for Trip#2 and then reassign it a couple of days prior to Trip#2 and your AP keeps those FPs intact. Your regular ticket will be safe with a fake person until you need to use it for a future trip.

How long does it usually take To book your fast passes online at the 60-day Mark? I start work early in the morning. So I'm wondering if I should just take the day off to do this. Or if I tell them I'm going to be half an hour late. I usually leave for work at 7:15. Apparently it says online that fast pass bookings begin at 7 a.m.

3 people, 6 park days

Thanks
Assuming the system is working that day, this should take you no more than a half hour. But you really only need to grab the high demand FPs right at 7 - FOP, SDD, maybe SDMT or FEA. Any others could he added later in the day with no issue.

Booked my Fast Passes on the first day possible (60 days in advance) for my Thanksgiving week trip. All went very well and I was able to book what I wished to book. This morning I received an email from Disney telling me one of my Fast Passes had been changed - moved back from 9:15 pm to 9:40 pm. Not real happy about this as it potentially interferes with Happily Ever After. Has anyone else ever had this happen to them?

Question regarding new ticket structure: If I have a ticket set to begin on March 1 2019, will that entitlement allow me to make a FP today?

Question regarding new ticket structure: If I have a ticket set to begin on March 1 2019, will that entitlement allow me to make a FP today?
As I understand it the 60 day for staying on-site guests and 30 day for staying off-site guests still apply.

As I understand it the 60 day for staying on-site guests and 30 day for staying off-site guests still apply.
Sorry, perhaps I wasn't clear. What I want to know is if with the new ticket structure, you can *only* make FPs for the eligible days of that ticket.

Like, can I make a FP for tomorrow if the only ticket entitlement I hold is a ticket keyed to next March.

My family will be checking in for a 6 Nights RO stay on site. 5 day tickets bought from UT. I’m arriving 3 days before and staying onsite for a room only and no park tickets, since I’m there for a conference and just choosing to stay at Disney. My stay with be a split stay and with no off days. Just changing resorts. I just want to check to make sure the new ticket process doesn’t change the fast pass selection. Am I still able to book fast passes for my party at my first 60 day mark? I will have my family all linked in MDE.

:thanks:

Sorry, perhaps I wasn't clear. What I want to know is if with the new ticket structure, you can *only* make FPs for the eligible days of that ticket.

Like, can I make a FP for tomorrow if the only ticket entitlement I hold is a ticket keyed to next March.
In the past, if you had a ticket purchased outside of a package, linked to MDE, you could use it to book FPs anytime in the next 30 days. So the question is, will the new tickets still allow this or will the system be programmed to know that the ticket has a March start date? If so, great question and hopefully someone who has new tickets can report back! I know in the past “value tickets” could only be used to book FPs on “value days” so my guess is yes, it will know the start date. But we’ll see!

How do I link a good neighbor reservation made on Expedia to MDX, so that I can book FP 60 days out? Thanks :)

Thank you! Can anyone confirm that the Bonnet Creek resorts are not included in the 60 FP window?

And the suggestion to use normal tickets in my reply for Stay#2 applies even if Stay#1 is also booked with regular ticket entitlements.

I have a brand new 3 day, 1 park ticket and a old non- expire ticket with 1 theme park day left on it on my Disney app. I’m planning to only use the new 3 day ticket and save the old 1 day ticket for a later trip. I’m going to make my FP reservations soon. How do I know which ticket the FPs are going to attach too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter