FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so please tell me if this is correct. So we are staying 3 nights onsite but purchasing 10 day tickets. We are not using these tickets during this stay as we are only entering MK for MVMCP. We then have a 7 night cruise and following the cruise will check in onsite for 11 nights. It is during this stay that we plan on using the tickets. The tickets are being purchased in the first stay to make it a package for free dining. This would mean that we can only book FP 30 days out for our stay as the tickets are linked to the first stay?????????

This would mean that we can only book FP 30 days out for our stay as the tickets are linked to the first stay?????????
No. Your 2nd Stay is onsite and the tickets in Stay#1 allow you to book FPs for Stay#2 when you are 60 days out from Stay#2. Book for your 10 park days.

If Disney hasn’t tweaked this before your booking dates, check when you are 61 days out from Stay#2 to see if you have an open window to book FPs for all of Stay#2. If your FP window isn’t open at 61 days out, it’ll be open at 60 days out.

Forgive me if this has been asked but if I get fast passes (including extra club fast passes) for Epcot 5:30-6:30pm, 6:30-7:30pm, 7:30-8:30pm, can I get a 4th fast pass from 8:30-9 since they close at 9? Tia

Forgive me if this has been asked but if I get fast passes (including extra club fast passes) for Epcot 5:30-6:30pm, 6:30-7:30pm, 7:30-8:30pm, can I get a 4th fast pass from 8:30-9 since they close at 9? Tia
As long as that timeframe is free of any pre-booked FPs and there are FPs available, yes you can book a FP for that short window.

I am trying to decide which tier 2 FP to book at EP. I usually book Nemo and Spaceship Earth. Would a FP for Turtle Talk with Crush save more time than a FP for Nemo? I hate that all of the good attractions that I want a FP for are tier 1!

Another thing to take note of is that, if you are splitting up your party to get to a Fastpass only half of your party wants to go to, anyone under 7yo needs to have someone with them that is at least 14yo. While this isn't pressed that much, it's still something to consider.

I am trying to decide which tier 2 FP to book at EP. I usually book Nemo and Spaceship Earth. Would a FP for Turtle Talk with Crush save more time than a FP for Nemo? I hate that all of the good attractions that I want a FP for are tier 1!
The Crush ride is rarely (if ever) over 15 minutes. The only reason for that wait time is because you probably got there right as the last show started. Doing a Fastpass for Crush would save you no time, whereas there is a chance that Nemo could have a 20-40 minute wait. FP+ for Nemo usually takes 5 minutes bc no one ever uses it, but you have to walk through the cue.

The Crush ride is rarely (if ever) over 15 minutes. The only reason for that wait time is because you probably got there right as the last show started. Doing a Fastpass for Crush would save you no time, whereas there is a chance that Nemo could have a 20-40 minute wait. FP+ for Nemo usually takes 5 minutes bc no one ever uses it, but you have to walk through the cue.
That has been my experience as well with crush. I may just stick to my usual plan. I was debating on mission space, but most of the group isn’t interested in that ride and the wait times don’t seem to get very long for that either.

My family of 5 and I have an split-stay trip planned. We wanted to try out renting DVC rooms. Our first 3 days are at Old Key West (only resort they had available at the time due to waiting to long to book) and the next 7 are at a resort booked through Disney. Initially I wasn’t sure if I was able to get off work for the first portion plus in order to book Old Key West we were told a max of 4 people is all they allowed. I am able to to go the entire trip now. My Fast Pass question is, will it be an issue and how am i able to book fastpass reservations 60 days out for 5 people the first 3 days with only 4 people on the reservation? We purchased tickets through Tickets At Work, a corporate benefits site, not through a Disney package because we got 7 day hopper for 5 day price. I have only purchased a package with tickets with my resort stay the last 4 years. I have never used tickets from another source. Can I link them now and then the 14-day period to use them starts after the initial day's park admittance, right? If I link these third party tickets to my account will it still let us book 60 days out for any of us, especially me since I am not listed on a resort reservation until the 4th day? Or if they are third party tickets, do they make you wait to reserve 30 days out? I hope this makes sense. I am concerned I will not be able to book the fast passes I really want for our first two days, AK and HS.

My family of 5 and I have an split-stay trip planned. We wanted to try out renting DVC rooms. Our first 3 days are at Old Key West (only resort they had available at the time due to waiting to long to book) and the next 7 are at a resort booked through Disney. Initially I wasn’t sure if I was able to get off work for the first portion plus in order to book Old Key West we were told a max of 4 people is all they allowed. I am able to to go the entire trip now. My Fast Pass question is, will it be an issue and how am i able to book fastpass reservations 60 days out for 5 people the first 3 days with only 4 people on the reservation? We purchased tickets through Tickets At Work, a corporate benefits site, not through a Disney package because we got 7 day hopper for 5 day price. I have only purchased a package with tickets with my resort stay the last 4 years. I have never used tickets from another source. Can I link them now and then the 14-day period to use them starts after the initial day's park admittance, right? If I link these third party tickets to my account will it still let us book 60 days out for any of us, especially me since I am not listed on a resort reservation until the 4th day? Or if they are third party tickets, do they make you wait to reserve 30 days out? I hope this makes sense. I am concerned I will not be able to book the fast passes I really want for our first two days, AK and HS.
Link your tickets and at 60 days out from your Stay#1, you can book FPs for all people for all park days.

Just checking to see if this is allowed....

We're headed to MK this October w/our 2 kids this fall (DD 5, DS 7). We're thinking of dividing/conquering in the morning w/rides specific to each child at each of the parks (the kids have different nausea limits and interests) and then walking around as a family after lunch. If my husband has his own MDE account, can we book FPs at the same time at the 60 day mark? For example, at MK, he'd be booking 7DMT, Space Mountain, etc. for himself and our son, and I'd be booking Enchanted Tales w/Belle, etc., for me and our daughter. For the afternoon rides, I'd book all 4 of ours together. (This is all hoping that the times we want are available).

Just wanted to see if we could use 2 computers and 2 separate accounts at the same time to book our FPs for the times when we plan on being separated. Thank you!

Just checking to see if this is allowed....

We're headed to MK this October w/our 2 kids this fall (DD 5, DS 7). We're thinking of dividing/conquering in the morning w/rides specific to each child at each of the parks (the kids have different nausea limits and interests) and then walking around as a family after lunch. If my husband has his own MDE account, can we book FPs at the same time at the 60 day mark? For example, at MK, he'd be booking 7DMT, Space Mountain, etc. for himself and our son, and I'd be booking Enchanted Tales w/Belle, etc., for me and our daughter. For the afternoon rides, I'd book all 4 of ours together. (This is all hoping that the times we want are available).

Just wanted to see if we could use 2 computers and 2 separate accounts at the same time to book our FPs for the times when we plan on being separated. Thank you!
You can use 2 computers but you don’t need 2 MDX accounts. If he doesn’t have his own MDX, then he should just use yours. Easier and no linking involved.

You can use 2 computers but you don’t need 2 MDX accounts. If he doesn’t have his own MDX, then he should just use yours. Easier and no linking involved.

Thank you for the fast response! I didn't realize that we could simultaneously be logged in at the same time. Thanks again.

Thank you for the fast response! I didn't realize that we could simultaneously be logged in at the same time. Thanks again.
I do all ours so I don't have two people logged into my account at the same time, but I do book us split FPs....ie my DH and oldest for Pooh and my youngest and myself for 7DMT. You don't have to have two people doing it to accomplish that. Just an fyi.

I do all ours so I don't have two people logged into my account at the same time, but I do book us split FPs....ie my DH and oldest for Pooh and my youngest and myself for 7DMT. You don't have to have two people doing it to accomplish that. Just an fyi.

Thanks. I was just thinking of having us use 2 computers/accounts in case it makes a difference in the time to obtain some of the more popular FPs in the first place, if that makes sense. As soon as our clock started, I'd try and get FEA, and my husband would set his sights for FOP, and we'd go from there. Maybe a few minutes lag wouldn't make a difference?

Thanks. I was just thinking of having us use 2 computers/accounts in case it makes a difference in the time to obtain some of the more popular FPs in the first place, if that makes sense. As soon as our clock started, I'd try and get FEA, and my husband would set his sights for FOP, and we'd go from there. Maybe a few minutes lag wouldn't make a difference?
I know some people do use this strategy and I'm sure it is fine to do. I was more thinking you just wanted to use the strategy for the split FPs.

Sorry to be the bearer of potential bad tidings, but: You really need to add yourself to the OKW reservation, if you’re going to be staying there. Disney is pretty firm with occupancy limits, and I’ve heard of more than one group being asked to leave the property because they tried to sneak in more guests than allowed. Booking FPs is not the only problem you might encounter if your name is not on the reservation. What about room keys, Magical Express, magic Bands? Contact the owner or rental agency ASAP.

So what are my chances of being able to score a 4th FP for meeting Mickey at Town Square Theater in July? I don't want to use one of my advance FPs for that and I was planning to rope drop other attractions. We have never met Mickey at this location, so I was hoping to work it in this trip if the lines aren't too bad.

So what are my chances of being able to score a 4th FP for meeting Mickey at Town Square Theater in July? I don't want to use one of my advance FPs for that and I was planning to rope drop other attractions. We have never met Mickey at this location, so I was hoping to work it in this trip if the lines aren't too bad.
It shouldn't be too difficult especially after he stops talking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter