FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
That really stinks but thank you.
If you’ll be renewing your AP soon, you can always purchase a regular ticket to book your FPs and save that ticket to use towards a renewal.

Just to sure to prioritize your AP to be used to enter the park rather than the linked ticket.

If you’ll be renewing your AP soon, you can always purchase a regular ticket to book your FPs and save that ticket to use towards a renewal.

Just to sure to prioritize your AP to be used to enter the park rather than the linked ticket.
That is good advice but we bought two AP vouchers each when DVC had the special last year so we are set for a while.
Thanks for all your help here.

That is good advice but we bought two AP vouchers each when DVC had the special last year so we are set for a while.
Thanks for all your help here.
I wonder if linking another voucher may open your onsite FP days. It won’t be used to enter the park but it will be interesting to see if adding the voucher lets you book FPs for tomorrow. :)

My SIL’s group added 1 extra day at the parks. I had already set up their fast passes for the other days. When I tried adding FP’s for the new day, one of the party members keeps showing up as having used all of their FP allotment. Like it doesn’t see the extra day. I was able to book the other 1 day tickets fast passes for the other two people. Any ideas?

Here’s a pic of the person on question.
- 5 day park hopper (FP’s booked)
- 1 day with park hopper (FP’s booked)
- 1 day peak ticket (not working)

ACF224AF-C453-4E5D-A952-4008433555FA.jpeg

Ok FP Experts, Ive got an easy one for you that I'm sure is covered, but its 217 pages;

My FP week is next week, and I have a Split booked. The first 4 days is a package with the 9 day hopper tickets, followed by the RO 6 day resort. Can I do all 9 days on the first day, or do they have to be done the first 4, and then the next 6 four days later?

Just made all our fast passes and I had a few questions. I am traveling as a party of 6 and instead of splitting the fast passes due to people not wanting to ride a ride is it possible for 3 of us to go on say tower of terror get off switch magic bands with the other 3 people and go on again?

Just made all our fast passes and I had a few questions. I am traveling as a party of 6 and instead of splitting the fast passes due to people not wanting to ride a ride is it possible for 3 of us to go on say tower of terror get off switch magic bands with the other 3 people and go on again?
Yes, have done this several times. It's a 2 for 1 special. :thumbsup2

Yes! We do this all the time.

If we have a say 2pm fast pass as our 3rd pass and we end up not using it after the window is closed can we try and book a 4th? Or do you need to scan into every fp to be able to try for a 4th? Like if all 3 of my fast passes are at AK last one is for dinosause after lunch at 2 but we decide not to go. If I leave it alone will it expire and let us book another or am I stuck . Last time I canceled a fp and it messed everything up and I don't wanna do that again. Same question for if it was a 1st or 2nd fast pass.. if we skip the early pass but do the other 2 can we than get a 4th ?

If we have a say 2pm fast pass as our 3rd pass and we end up not using it after the window is closed can we try and book a 4th? Or do you need to scan into every fp to be able to try for a 4th? Like if all 3 of my fast passes are at AK last one is for dinosause after lunch at 2 but we decide not to go. If I leave it alone will it expire and let us book another or am I stuck . Last time I canceled a fp and it messed everything up and I don't wanna do that again. Same question for if it was a 1st or 2nd fast pass.. if we skip the early pass but do the other 2 can we than get a 4th ?
Modify it to another ride; if you are staying in the same park don’t Cancel, Modify.

What if we plan to leave that park ?
Then if the window has fully expired, book FP#4.

If the window hadn’t Expired, Cancel the FP.

See the FP FAQ Addendum Sticky for park hopping tips. If you aren’t planning to use FP #3 and are hopping, you Cancel it and book FP#3 as soon as you enter FP#1. The ADDENDUM has all the steps.

Then if the window has fully expired, book FP#4.

If the window hadn’t Expired, Cancel the FP.

See the FP FAQ Addendum Sticky for park hopping tips. If you aren’t planning to use FP #3 and are hopping, you Cancel it and book FP#3 as soon as you enter FP#1. The ADDENDUM has all the steps.
Ty !

My mde has 4 people my dad's has 2 . I made fps for all 6 today and on my mde it shows them all for 6 but on my dad's it only shows 3. Him his wife and me. Is this a glich or is everything ok?

My mde has 4 people my dad's has 2 . I made fps for all 6 today and on my mde it shows them all for 6 but on my dad's it only shows 3. Him his wife and me. Is this a glich or is everything ok?
Everything is okay.

From his end, all he sees are FPs that belong to people listed or linked to his account.

Your account has everyone so just look at yours and disregard his.

Sorry if this has been answered in previous pages, but I don’t think it was on the main page. I can’t remember if dining reservations affect fast pass reservations. If I go to book fast passes, will it not allow me to make a reservation for a time that I have dining booked? Thanks in advance!

Sorry if this has been answered in previous pages, but I don’t think it was on the main page. I can’t remember if dining reservations affect fast pass reservations. If I go to book fast passes, will it not allow me to make a reservation for a time that I have dining booked? Thanks in advance!
The only thing it might say is "overlapping times" if the hour hits anywhere in your adr. But no it will not prevent you from doing it.

My family of 5 will be going to Disney for only one day in late Oct and we've decided to go to AK. We're staying off-site. If I book FP's as soon as I'm able, do we have any chance at all of booking FP's for FOP? Or will all the FP's already be taken by guests staying on site once it's time for me to book? Any help or tips would be appreciated :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter