FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a one night stay with 6 day tickets and my name wasn’t linked to next reservation. The system is only letting me book fastpass for 2 days. Is that right?
Yes. For the best explanation for this, see the 1st post of the Throwaway Room thread - Sticky at the top of this forum.

Odd. According to post #4 of this thread, you should've been able to book a FP at HS as soon as you used the FP for Everest:

https://www.disboards.com/threads/f...al-tier-1-booking-fps-for-long-stays.3538258/
It wouldn't let me and I asked at guest relations and they stated that because I booked two advanced fast passes in that park that I had to wait until I scanned my second one so it could show it was out of the system before I was allowed to book the third one at another park. Do you know of anyone that's been successful at doing this??

It wouldn't let me and I asked at guest relations and they stated that because I booked two advanced fast passes in that park that I had to wait until I scanned my second one so it could show it was out of the system before I was allowed to book the third one at another park. Do you know of anyone that's been successful at doing this??
@marciemi is always successful. She has tested out all the info in the FP FAQ Addendum and is in the parks on a regular basis. You are the 1st person to state it doesn’t work.

@AngiTN - have you had any problems booking when park hopping?

@marciemi is always successful. She has tested out all the info in the FP FAQ Addendum and is in the parks on a regular basis. You are the 1st person to state it doesn’t work.

I'm trying to recall the last time I tried to book in multiple parks. I think we did it on our October trip but not 100% certain. I know I did it on our August trip, without any problems.

@babydoll65 what message(s) did you get when you tried to book the additional FP?

I'm not surprised Guest Relations was unable to shed any light on it. They are probably totally unaware that it is even possible to do in the first place. That's one of those things that it's not even worth going to ask for help on.

Thanks, @AngiTN!

The only thing I can think of is the FP system didn’t register FP#1 as being used in the PP’s MDE account.

That would have prevented her from booking in Park#2 at any time that specific day.

I'm going to have to come back and read this thread and make some notes. The last time I was at Disney they just had the old fastpass system. I really hope it isn't as intimidating as it sounds.

I'm going to have to come back and read this thread and make some notes. The last time I was at Disney they just had the old fastpass system. I really hope it isn't as intimidating as it sounds.
Read the first posts by @mesaboy2 and if you have any questions, post them in this thread. :) No need to read all the pages!!

I'm trying to recall the last time I tried to book in multiple parks. I think we did it on our October trip but not 100% certain. I know I did it on our August trip, without any problems.

@babydoll65 what message(s) did you get when you tried to book the additional FP?

I'm not surprised Guest Relations was unable to shed any light on it. They are probably totally unaware that it is even possible to do in the first place. That's one of those things that it's not even worth going to ask for help on.
I was able to in August as well with no issue, also in October.

For one, this is not something I do normally since I usually book all three in the morning and then switch to another park and book my fourth one while I'm on the bus. if I remember correctly I originally had three and deleted my last one leaving me with just two in animal kingdom I can't remember what it said on the app I just remember that it took forever for the ones that I scanned (and used) to be deleted from the app. So what I'm thinking is it was showing that I still had fast passes stuck in the app even though they had already been used I tried to refresh the screen but wouldn't delete eventually it did.

My window opens on Friday and while I know the chances of getting FP for FoP at all is slim, I'm wondering what plan of attack I should make with even attempting to get them. We are on site but with only a one night stay, two park days, AK being the second day. I plan on starting with FP for the AK day, but we have 11 people in our group. It's my first WDW trip, so I've never even made FP+ before. If I start with trying to look for 11 people, will I even see options or will it only show you options when the number of FP available matches your group? Should I start by breaking the group up and getting times as close as possible?

My window opens on Friday and while I know the chances of getting FP for FoP at all is slim, I'm wondering what plan of attack I should make with even attempting to get them. We are on site but with only a one night stay, two park days, AK being the second day. I plan on starting with FP for the AK day, but we have 11 people in our group. It's my first WDW trip, so I've never even made FP+ before. If I start with trying to look for 11 people, will I even see options or will it only show you options when the number of FP available matches your group? Should I start by breaking the group up and getting times as close as possible?
I think you could at least try 11 people first and if that doesn’t work you can have someone else trying it with your party split on a different device.

How does the Fastpass window work for split stays with three or four resorts? If they are all back to back does the 60 day window open up for the first night of the first stay and close on last night of the last stay? If yes, is there a limit to how many back to back stays you can link and still have a Fastpass window?

I’ve read the first section in this thread about split stays but didn’t see a direct answer to this question.

does the 60 day window open up for the first night of the first stay and close on last night of the last stay?
Yes.

There isn’t a limit but if you are booking for more than a total of 14 consecutive days, see the FP FAQ Addendum for directions on booking for long stays.

Had a situation last week that I hadn't seen addressed on this thread (but I could have missed it), so I wanted to share.

Long story short, I ended up with an anytime/any park FP due to a ride closure the night before, along with an anytime FP just for DHS for that day due to a ride closure that morning on RnRC. The any park FP was listed first on MDE with the anytime DHS FP listed second. I wanted to ride Toy Story, but I didn't want my any park FP to be used first. I asked the manager type CM that was at the entrance to Toy Story. He said the system should be smart enough to use my more limited anytime DHS FP first, similar to if I had a timed FP for just Toy Story itself.

He was right. It took off my second listed FP (the anytime DHS) first and I was able to use my any park FP at Epcot later that day.

Had a situation last week that I hadn't seen addressed on this thread (but I could have missed it), so I wanted to share.

Long story short, I ended up with an anytime/any park FP due to a ride closure the night before, along with an anytime FP just for DHS for that day due to a ride closure that morning on RnRC. The any park FP was listed first on MDE with the anytime DHS FP listed second. I wanted to ride Toy Story, but I didn't want my any park FP to be used first. I asked the manager type CM that was at the entrance to Toy Story. He said the system should be smart enough to use my more limited anytime DHS FP first, similar to if I had a timed FP for just Toy Story itself.

He was right. It took off my second listed FP (the anytime DHS) first and I was able to use my any park FP at Epcot later that day.
Thanks for reporting this! It’s good to know the system searches for park-only Anytimes first.

That's pretty impressive that the system knew to search for your HS FP first.

I've been trying over the past few days at 60 days and there are no fastpasses at all for FoP, it looks like you need to be at 60+3 to have any availability whatsoever I'm afraid.
If you add all 11 to you fastpass it will only show you times when you can book 11 at the same time.

Sigh. Question- I have a couple of names/people on my MDE- I want to remove them but I keep getting a page that says they can't be removed b/c of active admission or plans.... they have nothing attached at all! any help?

Sigh. Question- I have a couple of names/people on my MDE- I want to remove them but I keep getting a page that says they can't be removed b/c of active admission or plans.... they have nothing attached at all! any help?
If they don’t have MBs or old ticket cards linked to them, call Disney IT and ask to have the people removed from your account.

Even old Party Tickets that are linked to them will keep them from being deleted.

If they don’t have MBs or old ticket cards linked to them, call Disney IT and ask to have the people removed from your account.

Even old Party Tickets that are linked to them will keep them from being deleted.
they both have 'lost' mb's attached.... that's the holdup? so I guess I have to call

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter