FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just an FYI: I've read reports from two people in the last week that had their FP booking window open before 7am. They aren't exactly sure when but I believe they were able to book around 2:30 or 3am...it may have been as late as 4am...but it was definitely before 7am. And both checked when they went to bed around midnight, but the window was not open at that time.

Any other reports?

I’ve seen similar reports for quite some time, and I think in most cases it came down to miscalculating the 60-day window (I’ve done it myself) or there were 2 trips involved—which complicates things even more than it already is.

I did FPs this morning for a trip that starts on 2/2. I was able to start making my FPs at 6:45 am. I didn't check before that time so I don't know what time they actually opened.

As of 12/1, Shades of Green reservations can be linked to MDE and will allow FP+ selections beginning at 60 days.

Any word on further expansion of 60 days, such as to hotels on Hotel Plaza Blvd.? (Yes, I’m wondering whether “that rumor” is proving to be true.)

I didn't see this covered on the first page. A few years ago you could use an extra pass (not used for park entry that day) to make a FP. I assume that loophole has been closed at some point?

Thanks

I didn't see this covered on the first page. A few years ago you could use an extra pass (not used for park entry that day) to make a FP. I assume that loophole has been closed at some point?

Thanks
In June, Disney began tracking this type of usage and the result is your MDE Profiles will incur a ‘lock’ and the valid tickets cannot be used for any FPs nor can they be reassigned to others in your MDE account.

Any word on further expansion of 60 days, such as to hotels on Hotel Plaza Blvd.? (Yes, I’m wondering whether “that rumor” is proving to be true.)
I haven't seen anything yet. I found the information about SoG on the forums at WDWMagic.com.

The 60 day window for my first to WDW since the advent of FP+ is on Dec. 19. And here I thought planning a trip was complicated before....

My question is about logistics. This a big extended family trip (11 people) and naturally we aren't all doing the same things at the same time. Some of us aren't even going into a park on mornings when others will be. That said, it still makes sense for just one person to have the master plan and be fully caffeinated and ready to go at 6:59 am on the 19th, right?

The 60 day window for my first to WDW since the advent of FP+ is on Dec. 19. And here I thought planning a trip was complicated before....

My question is about logistics. This a big extended family trip (11 people) and naturally we aren't all doing the same things at the same time. Some of us aren't even going into a park on mornings when others will be. That said, it still makes sense for just one person to have the master plan and be fully caffeinated and ready to go at 6:59 am on the 19th, right?
If you have volunteer helpers, go ahead and enlist them.

You should keep AK booking and all priority rides/days but can divvy up the small group and filler ride bookings.

It really will depend on how much you trust them. ;)

If you have volunteer helpers, go ahead and enlist them.

You should keep AK booking and all priority rides/days but can divvy up the small group and filler ride bookings.

It really will depend on how much you trust them. ;)

Would it be helpful to be in the same room on different computers? I'm wondering if we will need to confer about anything.

And when you say I should keep the AK booking, I assume you mean FOP right?

Would it be helpful to be in the same room on different computers? I'm wondering if we will need to confer about anything.

And when you say I should keep the AK booking, I assume you mean FOP, right?
Some people use post it notes: Names, date, park, ride, target time.

You’d keep FoP and 7D, etc. maybe FEA.

Then divvy up the other priority and filler FPs.

Same room would be good but if someone is tech proficient and your info is accurate, you don’t have to be together.

Unless someone tells me differently, I’m going to assume everything will work the same as always when our FP window opens at 6:00 a.m. CST on Christmas morning. No longer having young children to nag us out of bed at the crack of dawn, it’s ironic, to say the least, that I have to get up before the crack of dawn to get FPs for our adult children (and us).

It’s probably just as well the kids are adults now. I can’t imagine how it would work with excited little kids wanting to open presents from Santa and me saying “just wait a few more minutes, I’ve got to get these last few FPs.” But I suppose there must be someone out there in that situation —- good luck!

Is it possible to see what fastpasses are available for a specific day/Park without having a ticket attached to your MDE? Having FP availability for some fairly popular rides at MK would weigh on our decision whether or not to make the day trip during the busy holiday season...thanks

Is it possible to see what fastpasses are available for a specific day/Park without having a ticket attached to your MDE? Having FP availability for some fairly popular rides at MK would weigh on our decision whether or not to make the day trip during the busy holiday season...thanks
You do need a valid ticket linked to your MDE account.

If you post the date, park, and number in your group, fellow DISers may be able to check for you.

The Touring Plans site also has an availability chart for FPs.

I am about 40 days out from our trip and want to modify and book a wl/akl split stay instead of all AKL. I have a 7 day AKL package right now with a 5 day ticket booked. I do not want to lose my fastpasses which are already made. I am wondering how to go about this. The stay would need to start with WL as well.

I am about 40 days out from our trip and want to modify and book a wl/akl split stay instead of all AKL. I have a 7 day AKL package right now with a 5 day ticket booked. I do not want to lose my fastpasses which are already made. I am wondering how to go about this. The stay would need to start with WL as well.
Call and make the change with WL having the tickets in that package.

You won’t lose your FPs because FPs remain intact during the reservation change. They’ll be fine for up to 1.5 days without tickets so no problem transitioning to a new package.

Trying to get a question answered. When booking your three advanced fast passes you have the option of booking one, two or three fps 60 days out (if staying on site.) Now if you choose to go to two different parks in the same day you could technically book two advanced fast passes say in animal kingdom and not book the other one until the same day when you parkhop. Now someone on another board is telling me that even if I booked two advance fast passes in animal kingdom, leaving one open that the minute I use the first fast pass in animal kingdom that I would be allowed to book that third one in a different park. Now everything I've read has shown that you must use your advanced fast passes first before you can book an additional fast pass whether it be in the same park or any other park. Of course I tried to do this, I booked two fast passes in animal kingdom (60 days out) leaving one available for Hollywood studios. When I use my first fast pass on Everest I went into my Disney experience account and tried to book that third Fast Pass in Hollywood studios but it would not let me. I'm assuming it could still see that second fp in animal kingdom to use.

Trying to get a question answered. When booking your three advanced fast passes you have the option of booking one, two or three fps 60 days out (if staying on site.) Now if you choose to go to two different parks in the same day you could technically book two advanced fast passes say in animal kingdom and not book the other one until the same day when you parkhop. Now someone on another board is telling me that even if I booked two advance fast passes in animal kingdom, leaving one open that the minute I use the first fast pass in animal kingdom that I would be allowed to book that third one in a different park. Now everything I've read has shown that you must use your advanced fast passes first before you can book an additional fast pass whether it be in the same park or any other park. Of course I tried to do this, I booked two fast passes in animal kingdom (60 days out) leaving one available for Hollywood studios. When I use my first fast pass on Everest I went into my Disney experience account and tried to book that third Fast Pass in Hollywood studios but it would not let me. I'm assuming it could still see that second fp in animal kingdom to use.

Odd. According to post #4 of this thread, you should've been able to book a FP at HS as soon as you used the FP for Everest:

https://www.disboards.com/threads/f...al-tier-1-booking-fps-for-long-stays.3538258/

I have a one night stay with 6 day tickets and my name wasn’t linked to next reservation. The system is only letting me book fastpass for 2 days. Is that right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!