FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
From post #3 of this thread.

I guess what I'm wondering is when will my rolling 60 stop? When I have 7 total days of FP booked? I'm also curious why, even though I don't have 7 days of FP currently booked, I'm able to book 60 days (not 30) from today when my checkout day is August 19.

I wouldn't make that assumption just yet, the system is complicated enough that it is possible something else is going on. Please confirm: you do not have FPs scheduled for that day already?

ETA: I've been scanning the last few pages of the main "official" MNSSHP thread and there are mixed reports of success for those doing what you're trying to do. Something may have changed, but too early to tell. I do have a caveat in the paragraph you quoted that changes may be coming.
Maybe this has something with the rules I was given by a CM last month?

It included the idea the system maxed you out at 7 days, or the highest number of days on a single ticket, whichever was more, if not staying on site.

I have question I have an onsite reservation with annual passes everyone in party have tickets but made is only give me a 30 day booking window for FP. I call tech support but tytyhry sassasid I won't see august until June 27 which is my 60 day window. My date is aug 26 to sept 1.

I have question I have an onsite reservation with annual passes everyone in party have tickets but made is only give me a 30 day booking window for FP. I call tech support but tytyhry sassasid I won't see august until June 27 which is my 60 day window. My date is aug 26 to sept 1.

From Post #3:
For onsite guests with a room-only reservation, the 60-day prebooking window will not appear until the 60-day mark, assuming valid tickets are attached to the account. Before this point only a 30-day window (from the current day) will be active, again assuming valid tickets are attached to the account. It is possible to practice booking FPs using this 30-day window.

I might not be understanding your question correctly. With an AP, you can book FP+ for the next 30 days. With an on-site reservation, you can book 60 days in advance. If your stay is for August 26th, then you will be able to book on the morning of June 27th (60 days before arrival).

I have a room only for me & kids starting 8/25 and then a 14 day stay for husband, me and kids. So husband is NOT on the room only. And I can't add him because its a 4 person room.

Today I was able to make FP for only the 4 people on the room only reservation. I tried to add him with the package reservation number but it didn't recognize the reservation number.

So tomorrow I need to add him to all of our fast passes.

What is the best way to do this? Do I change party to include him? Or do I just look for 1 FP for him in the same time.

FYI -- I could not book FP for my party at all on my laptop. I had to use the app. Annoying.

Yesterday was my 60 day mark and I could book FPs for Navi River & FOP for all of my dates Aug. 23-29. But for the oddest reason, I could not get the Safari for any morning. Only late afternoon availability! I've always been able to get a FP right up to the day before for the morning! Anyone else have issues? Most interested in Aug. 25th.

That was my experience this morning. I was really surprised. I was up right at my window opening, and was looking 4 days into my stay. Earliest was 12:40pm for Safari. I took it but now thinking I'm going to cancel and change for something in Dinoland instead. We still have 1 that needs to nap, so I can't see that working for us and still getting back for dinner reservations. Because we still have a napper, I wasn't willing to rearrange everything to put it at the very end of our stay because I don't want to give up the morning EMHs, and my family wasn't willing to trade their 3rd MK day for a second day at AK. We will just have to RD FoP, then head straight to Safari I guess. I got everything else I wanted when I wanted, including SDMT, FEA on arrival day, PP. I just never expected Safari to be the thing that put the snafu in my plans!

I think I asked this before but didn't get a response - or maybe I just dreamt I asked. LOL. Either way: are FP+ tied to an on-site reservation or tied to the person's MDE like dining? Situation: friend has a current on-site room only, wants to book FP+ (I'm assuming @ 60 days out like we can) but cancels her on-site reservation a few weeks out prior to instead stay off site at a local's home to save $; will they lose their FP+?

After you've used your 3 FPs at one park can you then book 3 more at a different park for the same day? We have park hopper passes and want to make the most if them. Thanks.

I think I asked this before but didn't get a response - or maybe I just dreamt I asked. LOL. Either way: are FP+ tied to an on-site reservation or tied to the person's MDE like dining? Situation: friend has a current on-site room only, wants to book FP+ (I'm assuming @ 60 days out like we can) but cancels her on-site reservation a few weeks out prior to instead stay off site at a local's home to save $; will they lose their FP+?

As long as she waits until she's within 30 days from her arrival to cancel, she'll be fine.

One ride at a time or one park at a time?

One ride at a time.

I didn't find the answer to this question that was asked a few weeks ago:

can i book fastpasses on my iphone and on my computer at the same time?
that is, can DD work on the computer while i'm on my iphone - both of us in the same MDE account? both of us logged into my MDE account booking simultaneously?

What about on different MDE accounts where the entire party is linked? I know this doesn't work well with dining reservations on MDE. My husband and I work together to book stuff like this and I don't want to waste time picking something on my account only for it to be "cancelled out" or "overruled" by his. We'd be booking different parks/different days trying to get in our high priority rides.

I didn't find the answer to this question that was asked a few weeks ago:

What about on different MDE accounts where the entire party is linked? I know this doesn't work well with dining reservations on MDE. My husband and I work together to book stuff like this and I don't want to waste time picking something on my account only for it to be "cancelled out" or "overruled" by his. We'd be booking different parks/different days trying to get in our high priority rides.
I wouldn't do it. MDE is a very finkicky software/app. I can see lots going wrong with 2 people trying to do 2 different things on 1 account at the same time.

I used to be able to check a different park to see FP availability even though I have FP for another park. When I go into my FP to modify I only get the attractions for the park I currently have my selections for -I do not see an option to search for another park ... am I doing something am wrong or has this option been taken away?

Post #2 in the FP FAQ Addendum covers the procedure to do this, it is unlikely anything has changed.

I had the same problem. I read through FP FAQ Addendum Post #2, tried the app and the website, and neither allowed me to look at FP+ at a different park using the modify feature. Anyone have recent knowledge or experience with this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts