Fastpass complete for MK, questions

Yogibear15001

Earning My Ears
Hi. I have completed my fast passes for MK on Sept 15 for two adults. We can do rope drop. I have Pan at 9:50 then run over to Big Thunder at 10:55 then 7 Dwarfs at 12:15. I know its a bit of a run around back and forth but I am afraid to delete them to make adjustments! How long will it take two healthy adults to go from Pan to Thunder railroad? Is it worth it to try and make adjustments? Thanks!

You don't need to delete to make adjustments. Use Modify to see what is available, and only change them if you want to.

I prefer to not run back and forth. I would probably RD BTMRR, Splash, Pirates and Jungle Cruise, then hit the Peter Pan FP. so basically, you could then change your BTMRR FP to something else you want, like Space or something after 7DMT.

Each FP window is one hour in length so you have plenty of time to make it to each ride at a leisurely pace.

There’s also a 15 minute after-window grace period so you won’t need to rush.

If you're walking and not hurrying, it'll take maybe 10 minutes. You have an hour window for each ride so you won't have an issue. I almost always ride things in between each of my fastpasses, even when they're back to back. Peter Pan is a very quick ride so you'll be in & out in just a couple of minutes.

Hi. I have completed my fast passes for MK on Sept 15 for two adults. We can do rope drop. I have Pan at 9:50 then run over to Big Thunder at 10:55 then 7 Dwarfs at 12:15. I know its a bit of a run around back and forth but I am afraid to delete them to make adjustments! How long will it take two healthy adults to go from Pan to Thunder railroad? Is it worth it to try and make adjustments? Thanks!

As PP have noted, you don't need to delete anything to make adjustments. Personally, I would try to get PP and 7DMT back-to-back so you aren't criss-crossing so much.

You have two hours to ride Pan and get to BTMRR, and likewise at least two hours to ride BTMRR and get to 7DMT, so I wouldn’t worry at all

It's really not that far; a 5-10 minute walk. If you want to economize on your touring, ride small world and haunted mansion when you are near Pan.

Great, thanks! The BTMRR was a last minute addition today, I was able to book the others yesterday. I had a HM but after thinking about it I tried to get a harder ride and it worked out! We will ride everything we can the night before at the Halloween party, so I think I can get everything in. We do have a reservation for lunch at BOG at 1:30 then a reservation at Cali Grill at 7:30, so I do have a few items to toss in the mix for timing but I think I am getting there!

Ehh, I don't think criss-crossing the park as a party of 2 is that big of a deal. If you're navigating strollers (and stroller parking) and a larger group, then I would try to "optimize" but your plan looks totally do-able to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter