Fastpass Booking Window Question

pix13

Earning My Ears
I promise I tried to figure this out on my own but have found more than one answer so was hoping someone can confirm for me.

I am staying at a Disney Springs hotel for 5 nights, but not going to the parks until our second full day there so we only have a 3 day park hopped. My Fastpass book starts 60 days before check in even we don't go to the parks until after night two, correct?

Thank you!

Correct. Because they have no way of knowing whether you're going to start your 3 days on day 1 or day 3, for example.

A little helpful tip I used for our trip this past January is make the fast passes in order of importance to you and your family/party. You may have better luck that way. At least we did.

I'm not going to the parks on my arrival day, so when it came time to make my FP+ reservations, I could book my first in-park day at 61 days prior. Since you're going to the parks after your second night, you can book your first scheduled park day 62 days in advance. It's a really good way to get some of the harder FP+.

A tip that helped me...if you want flight of passage fp have animal kingdom be your last day in the parks and then book that one first. I was booking it 64 days ahead since we planned it for our last day. Still none available for morning but I was able to get one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter