FastPass+ Basic Info, Attraction List, and Suggested Priorities--Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Logged In at midnight exactly to book FP. Anna and Elsa and Mine Train say full for the day. How is this possible?

Logged in at midnight. Wanted 7DMT for thurs nov 6 and it was full already! But I was able to get it for nov 8 instead so not a total fail.

A&e was filled I noticed as well on nov 6 but I did not want it.

No maelstrom available at all so the refurb rumors probably true.

It was pretty painless no glitches was done In like 20 mins.

Logged In at midnight exactly to book FP. Anna and Elsa and Mine Train say full for the day. How is this possible?

How long is your trip. Did you try your last day? Later in the trip should have more openings than the beginning....I could only get one for my 60 days plus 7 (the 7th and final day if my trip!) when I was looking for my first week of October trip.

If this has been answered already, please forgive me. There are way too many pages to find it!!!

DW and I are going to MNSSHP for the first time in a couple of weeks. We would like to get FPs for Haunted Mansion for around 8pm. We have our party tickets linked to MDE. However, when I go to select the FPs for Haunted Mansion, it only gives me time while the park is open during normal operating hours. How do I get it to show me times during MNSSHP?

If this has been answered already, please forgive me. There are way too many pages to find it!!! DW and I are going to MNSSHP for the first time in a couple of weeks. We would like to get FPs for Haunted Mansion for around 8pm. We have our party tickets linked to MDE. However, when I go to select the FPs for Haunted Mansion, it only gives me time while the park is open during normal operating hours. How do I get it to show me times during MNSSHP?
FP is not available during the party. However, you can make FP+ selections using your party ticket between 4 and 7.

Thank you Cluelyss!!! I was racking my brain to figure that out. it was confusing because through a series of screens, it appeared that a FP selection could be made. Once again, thank you for clearing that up for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!