Fastpass Availability Chart

TipsyTraveler

DIS Veteran
Hi, I'm hoping someone can help me find this: Somewhere on these boards I saw a link to a fastpass chart. (The chart was grey, if I remember correctly.) It listed all the Tokyo Disney rides with fastpass availability along with the time of day that the fastpasses usually run out for the respective rides. It may have included typical return times as well. I was going to use this for my touring plans but now I can't seem to find it. Does anyone know what I'm talking about and can you point me towards the thread that contained that link, or add the link here?

Not quite. The one I'm looking for was a condensed version with just the fastpass rides and listed them in order based on when they usually run out of fastpasses. I can probably extrapolate the info from the link you posted to put together what I need, though. :goodvibes

this will tell you the day, the park, the rides and their exact wait times..its very accurate and updated daily..japanese are very efficient
http://tdrnavi.jp/forecast/disneyland?lang=en

you are welcome…a plan is very important for TokyoDisney. Have you been there before? Will you stay at one of the three Disney hotels?
Here is my trip report and movie. Have fun. I loved Tokyo Disney Resort!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3252318&referrerid=0

Thanks for the links, I enjoyed them. This will be my first time at Tokyo Disney. I'm staying at the Hilton Tokyo Bay for five nights. I'll be there the week after Golden Week so hopefully the crowds won't be that bad, but I'll have touring plans in my hand just in case!

Thanks for the links, I enjoyed them. This will be my first time at Tokyo Disney. I'm staying at the Hilton Tokyo Bay for five nights. I'll be there the week after Golden Week so hopefully the crowds won't be that bad, but I'll have touring plans in my hand just in case!

Five nights is a great amount of time, you should have a fantastic trip!

I know The three Disney Hotels are expensive but if you could rangel up a couple hundred more $$ for even ONE night..cancel one of the Hilton nights and treat yourself to The Ambassador or especially The Miracosta.!!! It is so worth it because you are going all the way to Tokyo. Its a special treat believe me you will be happy for that even extra magic. Just a suggestion. I originally booked the Hilton (best choice for affordability)but then dug deep and did two nights in Ambassador and Miracosta. So glad I did.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter