• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fastest Route to ROTR at Rope Drop?

Shock13

DIS Veteran
Good morning everyone! I'm heading to DLR next week and anxious to finally experience ROTR. I would like to ride it standby once then will purchase the LL so I can ride it again. At rope drop, what is the best route?
Also, I'm planning on building a droid. Is a reservation necessary? I went online and they had tons of available times. Could this just be done as a walk up?
Thanks!

For ROTR, you want to line up facing the entrance to Frontierland and set your sights to make a bee line past Big Thunder Mountain. I would then enter Galaxy's Edge at the second entrance on that side. They feed everyone into the queue and line the remaining folks up toward that entrance. A reservation is not necessary for building a droid. I have always found availability for walk ups the couple of times I have done it.

For ROTR, you want to line up facing the entrance to Frontierland and set your sights to make a bee line past Big Thunder Mountain. I would then enter Galaxy's Edge at the second entrance on that side. They feed everyone into the queue and line the remaining folks up toward that entrance. A reservation is not necessary for building a droid. I have always found availability for walk ups the couple of times I have done it.

Thank you!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter