fast passes for 2 separate reservations, plus a group stay in the middle

Frogmom6

Earning My Ears
My family is travelling to Disney 10/10-10/16 for the first time. One of my daughters has a performance scheduled. My family has its own reservation 10/10-10/11 in a package with a six day park hopper attached. We are in the process of booking our rooms with the performance group 10/11-10/14. Then we have our own family reservation again for RO from 10/14-10/16. I just learned that the performers must buy a room/ticket package, so we are trying to think of what the best way to change my daughter's ticket reservation - that's the first piece I need advice on. My first thought was to buy the minimum, a two day single park pass, and then switching her fast pass to a four day. She could use the two day single on her busiest days with the group when she won't be able to be at the parks much anyway. I think that would work, right?

Here is the second piece - part of our rationale for booking parts of our stay separately is the fact that our group will only be eligible for 30 day fast passes. Therefore, I want to maximize use of the 60 day fast passes from the two stays we have booked independently. Any advice? Is the best we can do booking everything individually 60 days in advance for each day of our family reservation? Will it have to be 30 days for the time period with the group? A CM told us we would be able to book all six days fast passes 60 days before 10/10, but based on what I understand from the forums here it doesn't look like that will be the case.

Any insight and advice is appreciated!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter