Fast Pass

AInWonderland

Mouseketeer
If the current wait times for most popular rides in the parks is up to 45 minutes + their percentage of admissions must be increasing. When will they bring back FastPass so people don’t have to wait this long for every ride?

Disney has not given a date for fp to return, once it does the fp sticky will reopen for everyone to plan

I don't see FP returning anytime soon.
On the brighter side, from reports here on the Disboards and watching Vloggers live streaming from the parks on Youtube. I would say the posted wait times are probably twice what the actual wait times have been. It also seems that parks are reaching capacity and having the biggest posted wait times on the weekends.

Just back from 5 days at the parks. As someone that hasn't been in a standby line of over 20 minutes in years, the experience was new and someone annoying. Although most waits were tolerable, and I did get to see a few standby queues I had never seen before, I cannot wait for the FP+ system to return.

Longest waits (all weekdays) were Micky and Minney's Runaway Railway, 50 minutes; Splash Mountain 40 minutes; Kilimajaro Safari, 40 minutes; Slinky Dog Dash 45 minutes.

I concur that posted wait times are inflated, usually about twice the actual wait time. Lines are shorter in the morning and can get really long in the mid-afternoon. They can be pretty short near close as well.

Remember, all of these times were on weekdays last week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!