Fast pass with Toddler

gmar1210

Mouseketeer
So we have a few fast passes where my daughter can join us. She will be 3 a few weeks after our visit. How does that work if my wife and I have fast passes and she does not. can we just carry her in or have her walk in with us? She does not have a park ticket so she cannot get a fast pass. We have fast passes for frozen and a few other rides that she can ride.

So we have a few fast passes where my daughter can join us. She will be 3 a few weeks after our visit. How does that work if my wife and I have fast passes and she does not. can we just carry her in or have her walk in with us? She does not have a park ticket so she cannot get a fast pass.
Yes, she just goes in with you guys. :)

She doesn't even need a park ticket for entry. She's good to take with you on all rides where she meets the height requirement!

Ok good. Don't really want to do a rider swap if she is able to ride.
The only time you’d need Rider Swap is if she’s not y’all enough - like Wubar mentioned. :)
I hope you guys enjoy every minute!

So we have a few fast passes where my daughter can join us. She will be 3 a few weeks after our visit. How does that work if my wife and I have fast passes and she does not. can we just carry her in or have her walk in with us? She does not have a park ticket so she cannot get a fast pass. We have fast passes for frozen and a few other rides that she can ride.

You may find the FP FAQ helpful.

Your child can accompany you on any rides, including the ones you have FP+ for, for which she meets the height requirement. You will only need rider swap if you are doing height restricted rides like the coasters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter