fast pass question

danandjackie

Mouseketeer
if i understand simon v correctly you can only have one fast pass at a time...so if i enter the park and get a fast pass for big thunder but it allocates me a slot thats 4 hours in the future does that stop me from getting fast passes for other rides.

i only ask because in other threads people talk about getting many fast passes at once.

could somone enlighten me and tell me the best possible strategy regarding fast passes..

will be in dlp 23rd till 27th december

Unless I'm getting confused with WDW, you can pick up a second FastPass two hours after you collect the first OR when the first Fastpass return time has been reached.

First example: At 2.30pm you collect a FastPass for Space Mountain which gives you a return time of 5.30-6.00pm. At 4.30pm I think you would be allowed to collect another Fastpass.

Second example: At 2.30pm you pick up a FastPass for Indy with a return time of 3.15-3.45pm. At 3.15pm you would be allowed to collect another FastPass.

Hope this is correct!

Regards

Rob

yes but suppose i have a fast pass for big thunder in three hours time can i go over to indy and get a fast pass even though i have not yet used my BT one or entered its window.

No, you would have to wait until 2 hours had passed since you collected your Big Thunder FastPass.

Regards

Rob

thanks rob...i`ll have to sit down and work out a strategy..or am i just confusing myself..lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter