Fast Pass Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

VetMom

Earning My Ears
I know there is a whole thread on fast passes but I'm about to leave for Florida and I don't have time to sift through it at the moment.

We didn't get fast passes for seven dwarves mine train and it's one of the few "big" rides my youngest can ride. I booked three fast passes for magic kingdom to save for now, but would like to switch one to mine train if it opens up.

The problem I'm having is that I can't even check if it's available since I already have three fast passes. I don't want to cancel one that I have just to check because I'm afraid it will get taken.

Is there a way to check on ride availability without cancelling a booked fast pass? We will be there on June 28th.

Thank you!

Not really, but I highly doubt you would find one for June 28th anyways. Even if you looked often.

Click on one of your current fastpasses, then click the "modify" option. It will allow you to see all available times (except for overlapping time slots with the FPs you already have). It will not cancel the one you have selected until you have clicked all the way through and confirmed the new FP.
I will be there that same weekend and have been looking at FP availability every day the last few days. SDMT has popped up for the same day every single day I've looked, so there's hope!

I would also look for same day FP for this ride when you are there ( hence same day FP) as people are more likely to cancel the FP day of when they end of rope dropping it go to another park or whatever happens

I know there is a whole thread on fast passes but I'm about to leave for Florida and I don't have time to sift through it at the moment.

We didn't get fast passes for seven dwarves mine train and it's one of the few "big" rides my youngest can ride. I booked three fast passes for magic kingdom to save for now, but would like to switch one to mine train if it opens up.

The problem I'm having is that I can't even check if it's available since I already have three fast passes. I don't want to cancel one that I have just to check because I'm afraid it will get taken.

Is there a way to check on ride availability without cancelling a booked fast pass? We will be there on June 28th.

Thank you!

Stated very early in the first post of that thread, for future reference:
The first 12 posts are organized to help readers find answers to FAQs as quickly and as easily as possible. They are updated regularly and reflect current FastPass+ policy, attraction selections, and suggested priorities. It is not necessary to read the entire thread for it to be useful for most readers.

People can answer questions however they like?

Of course they can. However, in this case unfortunately it's bad information that was given. PP said "not really" about being able to check availability and they highly doubt one would be found for June 28th. You absolutely can check for existing FP+ even if you already have 3 pre-booked. disneygirlsng described how to do it. So the "not really" part is completely wrong. As for availability on June 28th, our history in the last 4 summers is that with some day of refreshing, 7DMT is not all that hard to get as a 4th FP+, we've done it many, many times. In fact, we never ride it standby. So while I can't guarantee it, the odds are quite high of getting one.

Of course they can. However, in this case unfortunately it's bad information that was given. PP said "not really" about being able to check availability and they highly doubt one would be found for June 28th. You absolutely can check for existing FP+ even if you already have 3 pre-booked. disneygirlsng described how to do it. So the "not really" part is completely wrong. As for availability on June 28th, our history in the last 4 summers is that with some day of refreshing, 7DMT is not all that hard to get as a 4th FP+, we've done it many, many times. In fact, we never ride it standby. So while I can't guarantee it, the odds are quite high of getting one.
So, I was wrong? The thread didn't close after my response. I was very quickly corrected. My goodness, who cares?

And, now it’s closing because the OP has received correct responses and links to the FP FAQ and the FP FAQ ADDENDUM where confirmed info is posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!