Fast pass question

littlejen22

DIS Veteran
We are going in March and will want to do Buzz and Winnie. We will do one of these rides when we first get there and will likely do the whole section (no coasters and probably skip shows until later in the day) and then move onto the next section. Any guess how long the regular lines get for these rides? Any idea if Fast Pass sells out and a total guess how late the fast pass would be for if we do not get it first thing? I know we could always split up and meet at another attraction but I do not know if my husband would be cool with that. Thanks for thoughts.

I don't think it will be a problem for you. We went in March last year and it was quiet. Buzz was a walk-on, and Winnie was like a 15 minute wait. You shouldn't even need to bother with fastpass.

Earlier this week when I arrived at HKDL in the afternoon, every ride apart from Space Mountain (25 minute line) was a walk-on including Grizzly Mountain. The longest line you will probably see is the line to meet Minnie and Mickey together close to the park entrance!

Thanks everyone! So excited. I had totally forgotten that we will be seeing Mickey and Minnie! I hope the kids are excited because I know I am more excited about anyone HKDL and Our MK/Epcot trip a few months later.

Oh and if Mickey and Minnie are not having their photo taken together near the park entrance then head to Grizzly Gulch where you'll get them together with their cowboy costumes on!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter