Fast pass not honored for flight of passage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I thought I asked nicely earlier but since we’re continuing to move towards more arguing with each other vs respectful and friendly discussion, we’re probably on our last legs here.

Last request, thank you.

This thread desperately needs the OP to come back, and hopefully fill in needed details, like:
-Type of FP
-How did family "know" FP line was closed?
-Where did the EE FP come from? (in general, FOP FP can't be used at EE)

Without this, this discussion really can't be more than tilting windmills.
I seriously doubt the OP will be back. After all the direct and implied attacks, the OP is likely afraid of incurring the wrath further attacks. This is not an inviting or even a civil discussion and it seems to be a pattern. I’m sorry to say I'm beginning to wonder is this is the kind of board I want to spend my time in.

Mike

I seriously doubt the OP will be back. After all the direct and implied attacks, the OP is likely afraid of incurring the wrath further attacks. This is not an inviting or even a civil discussion and it seems to be a pattern. I’m sorry to say I'm beginning to wonder is this is the kind of board I want to spend my time in.

Mike
Sadly, I don't think this is unique to Disboards but indicative of the general state of discourse on the Internet. This is not the only Disney-related forum I participate in and the same pattern can be seen on the other. And don't even get me started regarding Twitter. There is a reason I am one of the last holdouts on the planet not to have a Facebook account.

I'm old enough to remember the pre-Internet days and was a user of CompuServe back then. Comparing the discussion forums on that service -- where, BTW, everyone was paying per hour for the access and required to post using their real names -- to what we see today, it is quite shocking how far we've fallen in civility. That's not the fault of The DIS, but it's still disheartening none-the-less.

The OP was last on DISboards on Wednesday when posters were being helpful in explaining different scenarios that may have happened to her family members.

The main question was “Could this happen to me?” After 8 pages of mostly off-topic posts, the best answer is “perhaps” because no one knows exactly what happened.

Closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter