Fast Pass for Na'vi?

Lovetherodent

Sleep Is For The Weak!
We're not going to do FOP due to motion sickness on simulator rides for 2 out of the 3 of us. So, I won't be battling for that one, but what about Na'vi? Is that an "up and at the computer by 6am (cuz I'm on central time) or else" or is it a little easier to snag?

It is definitely not as hard to get a Nav'i FP+ - you can sleep the extra hour. I'm going at the beginning of December and just went in to experiment for you. Other than the first 2 hours AK is open - just about every timeslot has a Nav'i FP+ available for a party of 2 (that's all I can check since that's the size of my travel party!)

Set your alarm clock. I just booked it at my "7 am" (which is 2 pm) and it was gone within a minute or two.

We are a party of 5. For 1-2 people, you could sleep in.

I booked this morning at 7am at my 60 day. For 60+1 there were a couple of afternoon times available. As far as 60+4 there was lots of availability. I think it depends when you are going as well. We are week before Christmas which is starting to ramp up for the holidays. (There was no availability for 60+1 for FoP.)

I booked this morning. Navi was more available than FoP (which is what I was booking) on 60 + 3, but not so available that I'd risk booking late in your window. I say "get up ONE hour early at 0600 (I'm on CST here too) and book your FPs, and save TWO hours in line if you have to do standby because there were no FPs left when you slept in!!". I have been checking same day FP availability for a few weeks, and Navi does come up from time to time, but not every day. So if you can't get it, you can keep checking, but I think you have a good chance of getting it if you start right at 0600 (and especially if it is on a later day in your trip).

People frequently cancel Navi fp. I’m a local passholder and so can’t book 60+ days out, only 30. Many visits are planned a week or two out and Navi always comes up eventually as a choice. Just keep checking if you don’t get it.

I managed to get it at 30 days (for 3:30-4:30pm), but have been trying to fiddle with the time since then and nothing has been available.

I managed to get it at 30 days (for 3:30-4:30pm), but have been trying to fiddle with the time since then and nothing has been available.

Just keep checking, and checking, and checking.... You have to see it within minutes of someone cancelling.

I was able to get 3 FP for Na'vi a week out, then the other 3 (half of my party) for almost the same time 5 days out. I've seen 1-2 of them pop up fairly often when I've been looking at random days for our trip. But, you may not want chance it...

I think the Tron Coaster restraints are going to be even more restrictive and less accessible in general

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!