Fast fingers for value AKL rooms

Pluto80

DIS Veteran
Well, clearly my fingers aren’t fast enough! We were all ready to go for a week in a value AKL studio......pressed the button dead on time, and it had gone 😂😂😂 Ah well, not this time. The annoying thing is, it’s clearly someone walking the room by looking at the booking pattern.
Must do some finger exercises to make them go faster 😆😆😆

Interesting as we are in process to buy at AKL and thought late August would be easy to get as it’s school holidays for Florida....that’s a shame

I booked a week in a value 2 bedroom at the 7 month mark a few summers ago. It may be rare, but sometimes you can get lucky!

Well, clearly my fingers aren’t fast enough! We were all ready to go for a week in a value AKL studio......pressed the button dead on time, and it had gone 😂😂😂 Ah well, not this time. The annoying thing is, it’s clearly someone walking the room by looking at the booking pattern.
Must do some finger exercises to make them go faster 😆😆😆

The problem with that is your fingers will be too fast next time! I can't imagine sweating a booking at home resort. Good luck to all AKL owners looking for the value rooms.

LAX

We had a 1 bed value for a few nights this summer, which was pretty easy to get. We’ve ended up with a standard studio, which is fine :-)

I have been watching patterns for AKL value studios for about a month. I think the issue is walking. Apparently, if you want it, you have to start walking as soon as you can get a stay. As a renter, there is no way we are getting one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!