Fast fingers for value AKL rooms

Pluto80

DIS Veteran
Well, clearly my fingers aren’t fast enough! We were all ready to go for a week in a value AKL studio......pressed the button dead on time, and it had gone 😂😂😂 Ah well, not this time. The annoying thing is, it’s clearly someone walking the room by looking at the booking pattern.
Must do some finger exercises to make them go faster 😆😆😆

• Ruttangel

Mouseketeer
    Interesting as we are in process to buy at AKL and thought late August would be easy to get as it’s school holidays for Florida....that’s a shame

cvjw

DIS Veteran
    I booked a week in a value 2 bedroom at the 7 month mark a few summers ago. It may be rare, but sometimes you can get lucky!

LAX

DIS Veteran
    Well, clearly my fingers aren’t fast enough! We were all ready to go for a week in a value AKL studio......pressed the button dead on time, and it had gone 😂😂😂 Ah well, not this time. The annoying thing is, it’s clearly someone walking the room by looking at the booking pattern.
    Must do some finger exercises to make them go faster 😆😆😆
    The problem with that is your fingers will be too fast next time! I can't imagine sweating a booking at home resort. Good luck to all AKL owners looking for the value rooms.

LAX

Pluto80

DIS Veteran
    We had a 1 bed value for a few nights this summer, which was pretty easy to get. We’ve ended up with a standard studio, which is fine :-)

eeyoreandtink

DIS Veteran
    I have been watching patterns for AKL value studios for about a month. I think the issue is walking. Apparently, if you want it, you have to start walking as soon as you can get a stay. As a renter, there is no way we are getting one.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

Subscribe to the DVCstore.com
    mailing list!

BUY DVC

SELL DVC

DVC POINT CHARTS

DIS PODCASTS