Fast and Furious Opening Celebration (May 2) and Crowds?

Angeliki19

DIS Veteran
Hi! Its our first time to Universal and I saw that the "star-studded" opening celebration of F&F is going to be on May 2... any thoughts on whether this will affect crowds? Is this something we should try to avoid or would it be cool to try and see?

Given the ride will have officially been fully open a week and a half at that point, I can't imagine it being too crowded for guests wanting to come and ride the ride. There may be larger crowds in the morning time for the opening celebration who are trying to catch a glimpse of some of those "stars". I'm really hoping the Mr Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson shows up.

While we're on the subject, here are some pics below of the stage being constructed (for what I believe to be the 5/2 official opening) along with what will probably be a tower for sound and cameras.

Attachments

• Stage 1.jpg
    Stage 1.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 10
  • Stage 2.jpg
    Stage 2.jpg
    174.3 KB · Views: 10
  • Stage 3.jpg
    Stage 3.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 10

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter