Fantasyland rides on a magic morning when you don't have MM

Jperiod

I am the rebel spy!
I'm trying to help my sister put together a 1 day disneyland plan. They are going on a day with with MM though they won't be able to get in early. They have a 3 yo DD and 7 yo DS, so both big rides and princesses are important, but they'll probably skip pinocchio, snow white, and mr toad because the 3 yo is sensitive.

When is it recommended to do FL if you arrive late or on a MM? Should they do dumbo and alice first, then come back for PP later?

Here's my take. The moment you get in, lines for virtually everything in FL will be long. If you ride them immediately or an hour later, your wait will be about the same. However, Frontierland and Adventureland open an hour after MM so you'll be on equal footing for all of those attractions. I suggest doing something like Indiana Jones or Pirates and/or Haunted Mansion first and then going to FL. Might work out better for you :-). Certainly it's what I'd do.

I agree with Wonkakid. It's a bummer to not be able to go to Fantasyland first, but the only walk on rides there would be Pinochio, Snow white, and the carousel. Two of which she doesn't want to ride and one that is almost always a 5 min wait. I would suggest heading to Adventureland first and riding Jungle Cruise since they can all ride that. Then head to Pirates, Haunted Mansion (maybe too scary for sensitive 3 year old), and Pooh. Maybe ride Big Thunder after Jungle Cruise and before Pirates. Also suggest some splitting up while the 7 year old rides bigger rides someone takea the 3 year old to do something she's interested in.

Also, Toon Town opens 1 hour after regular opening and should be fun for both kids.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter