Fantasy Water Show at Seaports Amiphitheatre

sueg

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
I'm planning our first trip to DL and I just saw the Fantasy Water Show at DLH. Can anyone tell me anything about it? Is there an entrance fee, if we are staying at GC, rather than DLH? Any other suggestions for evening entertainment for DH, DSs (14 & 7) and myself (novice DL planner, WDW pro) Thanks!:)

The Fantasy Waters show is a little hard to describe. I'll let someone else take a crack at it. But, as far as I could tell, it was open to anyone who showed up, guest or not, and it's free. It's definitely worth your while, and one of the nice perks of being in the area at night.

The Fantasy Waters show is one of our kids' favorites. It is a dancing fountain and light show to Disney music, think Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast and the like. The lights are on panels in a wall and are used as a backdrop for the dancing fountains. They are synchronized to the music. It is free to anyone but it is standing room only. My DD's have always had plenty of room to dance to the music. The area is kittycorner to the Neverland pool and next to the Bonita tower. It is an enjoyable way to end a very busy Disney day. Hope you have a great trip.

Mary

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!