Fantasy September 21 , 2019 7-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise Meet

Hello, just heard on Facebook we will be traveling during the Halloween time. How exciting.

I have there is a Facebook page dedicated to this cruise. If u have Facebook u should join it. There is several groups to sign up for. Mixology, trick or treat, FE.

Hi. We just returned today from the 7 night Eastern on the Fantasy, it was the best of our 16 cruises. We booked 9/21/19 while on board. Can't wait to sail her again. We are interested in an adult FE if anyone else is (we don't travel with kids). We also like mixology and other tasting events.

Last edited:
I moved over to the facebook page..if youre interested...its a huge group..like almost 200 the last time I was on there...lots of groups to check out..happy you found the cruise...I cant wait!

Cant wait to catch up and search for the fb group!! Just placed our deposit last week. Early graduation for me!!! Yahoo!!!!!!
Amy, Michael and LynnMarie from Kennesaw Ga

Anyone excited to be on this cruise? Interested in Fish extender and/or mixology?? Lets get our group started!!!
We are so excited! This will be my 4th Disney Cruise, my husbands 3rd, my SIL's 2nd, my DD's 3rd and my two cool, funny grand babies FIRST cruise! We can't wait to enjoy it through their eyes

Hi. We just returned today from the 7 night Eastern on the Fantasy, it was the best of our 16 cruises. We booked 9/21/19 while on board. Can't wait to sail her again. We are interested in an adult FE if anyone else is (we don't travel with kids). We also like mixology and other tasting events.
There is a facebook page dedicated to this sailing with sign ups for multiple events!

Excited to be on this cruise. Definitely interested in mixology. What is fish extender?

Ugh, I don’t have FB for reasons. Oh well

Excited to be on this cruise. Definitely interested in mixology. What is fish extender?

Ugh, I don’t have FB for reasons. Oh well
I am also not on FB for capital R Reasons but I'm super excited for this cruise! It will be my 5th and my wife's 7th. We've never done the Eastern Caribbean itinerary before; we were on the Western last April/May and it was a ton of fun. That was our first time on the Fantasy and we can't wait to be back.

We managed to sign up for the mojito tasting before it closed. I've heard that if you show up early to a full mixology event and ask real nice, you might be able to squeeze in. We've never done a mixology or tasting session before though so we're really looking forward to this one.

I didn't make any mixology...I would love to be sweet and get into one..but how do you find out when they are??
lots going on in the fb group... sorry you guys don't do fb..i don't do a lot on my page..because people get on my nerves..but I do like it for groups. you have been on a lot of cruises!! this will be my husband and my 2nd and the kids 1st

we are having a meet and greet on boarding day..if you are interested , I will get you the info..i am in charge of that!!

Last edited:
There is a facebook page dedicated to this sailing with sign ups for multiple events!
did you get on the fb group and put in a fe group??

also..can you tell me what I am doing wrong with my ticker? it wont show up...

we are having a meet and greet on boarding day..if you are interested , I will get you the info..i am in charge of that!!
My wife has Facebook so I'll let her handle that. Meet and greet sounds awesome!

I assume this is on FB somewhere but I'll throw it out here anyway: I'm a craft beer guy and if anyone is interested in doing some kind of craft beer share/meet-up I'd be down for that. I drink a lot of beer on DCL but most of it is pretty bad lol.

My wife has Facebook so I'll let her handle that. Meet and greet sounds awesome!

I assume this is on FB somewhere but I'll throw it out here anyway: I'm a craft beer guy and if anyone is interested in doing some kind of craft beer share/meet-up I'd be down for that. I drink a lot of beer on DCL but most of it is pretty bad lol.
yes..there is a craft beer exchange..they are doing it at the meet and greet that first day...so be sure to sign up for that!

I’m so excited for this cruise. I am signed up for Cognac, Mixology, Tequila & Margarita and Martini Tastings. I want to get in one of the Wine ones.

On embarkation day you can go to sign up for additional times that are not available online so don’t give up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts