FANTASY SEPT 4 2021

We are! Engaged two weeks ago and already booked our honeymoon! Counting down the days. Very excited and hoping the cruises open back up!

My husband, Norbert and I (Karla) will be on this cruise with you! I am being optimistic and saying WILL. We have had 2 DCL cruises canceled in the past because of COVID and are SO ready to cruise again.

The 4 of us plan to be there... we are getting excited for online check-in 2 days away! I wish they would announce the ports of call and confirm more details...

Anyone planning on being up today to try and check in? Interested September 18th guest here wanting to see what happens.

So, online check-in is done. Took about 25-30 mins (family of 4). We did have one technical glitch when we got kicked out of the system. We were ready with pictures which seemed to work and are under review. Entered CC data for spending and at the end, we got Port Arrival time of 1:30-1:45 and Boarding group #6.

Fairly smooth and no surprises.

We will be the first to be cruising from our travel agency. Our travel agent wants us to call her when we get ready to do our online check-in so that they can see how it goes and if we have any problems. I plan on doing it tomorrow so that we can coordinate times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter