Fantasy November 16,2019 Eastern Merrytime cruise

Tstiers

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone!! I am super excited about our cruise. This thread is for 7-Night Very Merrytime Eastern Caribbean Cruise from Port Canaveral Embarking November 16, 2019, and disembarking November 23, 2019.

We also have a great group on facebook with lots of discussion going on.

So where is everyone from? I am living in Massachusetts currently, was raised as an Air Force Brat so moved around a bit.

Last edited:
Hi,
my family and i are going on this cruise and would like to be apart of the fish extenders. We are from Pennsylvania.

Hi Lauren,
Welcome! I am heading up the FE exchange, ornament exchange, and post card exchange for our cruise!
I will post the information needed for each group.

Welcome to the Fish Extender (FE) Exchange Information for the

Disney Fantasy-November 16, 2019

7 Nights

WHAT IS A FISH EXTENDER? (FE)

Every stateroom has a fish of some kind hanging on the wall outside the door. This is part decoration and part message center. The fish is there for Disney to place important communications to you such as excursion tickets and notes from the Cruise staff. It is like a mailbox for your room. A Fish Extender (FE) it is something that you hang off the fish. By hanging the Fish Extender off of the fish, the Cast Members can still use it for its original purpose. All the people in the exchange buy or make little items and place them in each other's fish extenders. It is great fun to come back and check the items you have received.

Guidelines for Our Fish Extender Exchange

1) All gifts are to be delivered between the cruise leaving port on Saturday November 16 and 4:00pm on Friday the 22nd. This gives people time to pack their bags before we leave the ship the morning of Saturday November 23rd.

2) There is no minimum or maximum dollar amount to be spent on the gifts given. I just ask that you give thoughtful consideration to what you are giving. Gifts can be homemade, store-bought, Disney, non-Disney, it is totally up to you. J I will ask that you limit candy and food items. If you plan to do a “state themed” gift and candy or food from that “State” is warranted, then that is fine. An example of this, we had someone from Vermont bring small bottles of maple syrup. That was an awesome state gift. Keep in mind, Disney will no longer allow small bottles of alcohol given for FE. Disney has put a stiff restriction on bringing alcohol on board.

3) All cabins are cheerfully invited to participate. YOU choose how you would like to spread Disney Magic. You can give one gift suitable for the entire cabin, a gift to each person in the cabin, separate gifts catered to kids, then gifts catered to adults, etc…again, this is up to you!

4) If you have multiple cabins in your party signing up for the FE exchange, each cabin must individually participate, you may not combine them. It is not fair for folks to make items for multiple cabins and only receive one item in return. Each cabin is counted individually in the exchange.

5) Deadline for signing up for the full FE exchange will be October 19, 2019. Anyone who would like to join after that time can sign up for the Pixie Dust List. The pixie dust list simply implies that you may or may not get gifts from everyone in the FE exchange but that you will get sprinkled with gifts by those who may have extras to give and you are encouraged to do the same.

6) At this time, we are going to start with groups of 10. Group A: Pongo Group Group B: Stitch Group Group C: Maria Group

7) Feel free to attach a label to your gifts with your DISboardsname, facebook name, cabin number or family name so that we know who to thank. If you wish to remain anonymouse that is OK too. ;-)

***Please EMAIL OR FACEBOOK MESSAGE ME the following information: I will use the information to compile the FE exchange sheet and keep it updated on our Facebook page. If you have any questions or don’t see your information on the FB page, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me. Please give me a day or so to update all information.

-Your Facebook Name:

-Your DisBoards Name (if applicable)

-Cruiser(s) Name(s) and Age(s):

-Cabin #:

-Allergies:

-Celebration:

-Favorite Characters per cruiser:

-Favorite color:

-Favorite movie:

-Shirt Size(s)

-Email: -so final list can be emailed:

-number of groups do you wish to participate in:

You can participate in multiple groups but remember, you may be exchanging with the same families and therefore, may receive duplicate gifts. (I will do my best to make sure that this does not happen)

You can find loads of FE ideas on Disboards and Pinterest as well.

My Facebook is: Tracy Spoerke Stiers

Email: Tracy.stiers@gmail.com

Welcome to the Ornament Exchange Information for the

Disney Fantasy- November 16,2019- 7 Nights

Guidelines For Our Ornament Exchange

Since our cruise is a Merrytime cruise, I thought it would be fun to have an ornament exchange. An ornament exchange is like an FE exchange. You will have a list of 10 cabins to give to. You will deliver your ornaments into the FE pockets outside the cabins on your list. You may sign up for more then one list of you wish.

The significant difference is the gift should be a single ornament. That’s it. One ornament per cabin, no matter how many are in that cabin. If the cabin has multiple households represented, it will be up to them to decide who gets the ornament.

The ornaments can be homemade or store-bought. They can be Disney themed but they do not have to be. Whatever you want to give is perfect. Keep in mind many will be flying home so large, bulky, breakable ornaments may be tricky. But there are no real rules.

All gifts are to be delivered between the cruise leaving port on Saturday November 16 and 4:00pm on Friday the 22nd. This gives people time to pack their bags before we leave the ship the morning of Saturday November 23th.

Deadline for signing up for the ornament exchange will be October 19, 2019.

***Please EMAIL OR FACEBOOK MESSAGE ME the following information:

- Your Facebook Name:

- Your DisBoards Name (if applicable)

- Cabin #:

- Favorite Characters per cruiser:

- Email: - so final list can be emailed:

-number of ornament exchange lists you wish to be included on-

My Facebook is: Tracy Spoerke Stiers

Email: tracy.stiers@keytotheworldtravel.com

I will use the information to compile the ornament exchange sheet and keep it updated on our Facebook page. If you have any questions or don’t see your information on the FB page, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me. Please give me a day or so to update all information. You can participate in the FE exchange AND the ornament exchange if you wish. They are two separate exchanges with two separate sign ups.

Please follow through and give your gifts.

Just switched from the SJ-Miami cruise to this one! It'll be me, DH, DD (3), and DD (estimated 8 months old--due in early March). We're currently living in GA. It'll be number 18 for me, 19 for DH, and 5 for our oldest.

My family would like to do the fish extender for the cruise. Please let me know what we need to do. Thanks.

Check on the other site's page. There's a FE list and magnet exchange going there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!